Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Once again I am out of the loop, for the Bonus Boom it is possible to do more than one coupon for the same place, correct? For example, I could do all 3 Shell promotions and be done?
It is offers used for Bonus Boom so yes you could do 3 different Shell offers if they are all Bonus Boom offers and it would count.

Once again I am out of the loop, for the Bonus Boom it is possible to do more than one coupon for the same place, correct? For example, I could do all 3 Shell promotions and be done?
Yes, you only need to use 3 different "coupons" to get this big massive extra 95 miles (still can't find the sarcasm font :P ) You can use as many of the offers as you want to get the bonus miles attached to each of them and some can be used more than once, just read the terms to confirm which ones that applies to - the upcoming Sobey's offer can be used once per day (go for it if you are able to spend $125 more than once!) but the use cash miles only once.

I did read through and I apologise if I missed it but did anyone recieve their bonus boom points from the last promo? I haven't yet. Wanna know if u should complain yet. Lol

I did read through and I apologise if I missed it but did anyone recieve their bonus boom points from the last promo? I haven't yet. Wanna know if u should complain yet. Lol

Keep in mind for the Bonus Boom they have up to 120 Days to post airmiles.
That puts it sometime in Aug 2021.
Quote:
AIR MILES BONUS BOOM will be back from March 25 to April 14, 2021
  1. "We’ll award your Bonus Miles within 120 days after the promotion."
You can always ask
Hugs Mel

So I just cashed in a bunch of air miles to get my nephew the elusive PS5. He got money for his birthday so will pay me the equivalent value of the airmiles. So do dream miles convert the same way as cash = ie 95 miles = $10. I need to give him the value so he can give me the money.

So I just cashed in a bunch of air miles to get my nephew the elusive PS5. He got money for his birthday so will pay me the equivalent value of the airmiles. So do dream miles convert the same way as cash = ie 95 miles = $10. I need to give him the value so he can give me the money.

I'm waiting for someone more knowledgeable to answer but I think $10 for every 95 Airmiles sounds reasonable.
Your a great aunt.
Hugs
Mel

I'm waiting for someone more knowledgeable to answer but I think $10 for every 95 Airmiles sounds reasonable.
Your a great aunt.
Hugs
Mel
Aw thanks but just think that now I will have cash beautiful cash and maybe I will use that to buy myself a 2 seater swing from Canadian Tire. I told him it I was saving up for my trip to Newfoundland and he said I would have years to save for that. Funny boy. My account looks so small now but I made him happy. ps he is 29 and still wants a PS5. It is the hottest craze now and they are sold out everywhere so we were lucky to get this. I just checked the air miles site and now they show as out of stock so we there just in the nick of time.

Yes, you only need to use 3 different "coupons" to get this big massive extra 95 miles (still can't find the sarcasm font :P ) You can use as many of the offers as you want to get the bonus miles attached to each of them and some can be used more than once, just read the terms to confirm which ones that applies to - the upcoming Sobey's offer can be used once per day (go for it if you are able to spend $125 more than once!) but the use cash miles only once.
Yea, what the heck? Is this promotion replacing the one where we used to get 1200 or more miles?

Yea, what the heck? Is this promotion replacing the one where we used to get 1200 or more miles?
It seems they've dropped the spring promo and added a bunch of these .. this is the 3rd i think ? They're a PIA to track down and not worth my time to chase. Personally though I'm actually happy to see that they aren't encouraging people to shop.

It seems they've dropped the spring promo and added a bunch of these .. this is the 3rd i think ? They're a PIA to track down and not worth my time to chase. Personally though I'm actually happy to see that they aren't encouraging people to shop.
I'm not doing nearly the shopping anymore, so I don't always even get these little ones done. For $10 it isn't worth my effort. If it is something that I'm off to buy anyway, I'm good. I had hoped for Foodland, BMO, and airmilesshops. (DH filled up last week without asking me, so no Shell this time) I'm a little bummed because I have a couple of things in my amazon wish list, but none of them hit the categories that they have this month. So no airmilesshops for me this time and I don't need Sobeys gift cards, so I can't even hit the $200 for BMO. :p

Same for me. I only do these if they align with my current needs. I won’t go out of my way for 95 AM. This time we filled up at Shell, got an oil change at Jiffy Lube and between the Shell and our Safeway groceries, should hit the $250 for BMO.
There’s a couple of things I want from Amazon but of course they don’t fall into the AM categories.

So my miles posted ha ha I have enough but now I’m leary of the darn border thing.. I think I will wait and at least see what happens for June 2.. and then Sheridan is supposed to announce whether they are in person or not by June 5..I’m such a planner and everything being up in the air is killing me lol

Well there’s the official answer .. I’m trying to justify going ahead as the 3 bigger ones will be vaxxed for sure and I have airfare out if both countries booked so whatever is easier lol but it feels like a big risk .. will wait a couple of weeks at least

I received an email offer for 200 AM's off of any product. Love these offers. Now I'm trying to make a decision about what to do with this offer. I am torn between using it for a Cineplex night out for one, 225 AM so I would be out only 25 AM's, or one of the Hush cooling weighted blankets. They have the 30lb for 3398 AM's and the 20lb for 3170 AM's. I could take the 200 AM's off of one of those.
Decisions decisions.......

I received an email offer for 200 AM's off of any product. Love these offers. Now I'm trying to make a decision about what to do with this offer. I am torn between using it for a Cineplex night out for one, 225 AM so I would be out only 25 AM's, or one of the Hush cooling weighted blankets. They have the 30lb for 3398 AM's and the 20lb for 3170 AM's. I could take the 200 AM's off of one of those.
Decisions decisions.......

I got one too and am thinking of some nice cotton towels but going to give it some thought for a day or two.

Cuddle Down Alexandria 100% Egyptian Cotton Towel - Light Grey - Set of 3

New
Spring Favorites 1,382 Airmiles (Onyx )-200 Airmiles offer= 1,182 Airmiles
Cuddle Down Alexandria 100% Egyptian Cotton Towel - Light Grey - Set of 3
truck-bold.svg

Ships within 4 weeks

These are also on my wish list
1621465428016.png
Lagostina® Ambiente 3-Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set
847 Airmiles-200 =647 Airmiles

They are $74.99 at the Bay
https://www.thebay.com/product/lagostina-ambiente-set-of-3-mixing-bowls-86033804.htmlHugs
Mel

Last edited:
Did a Live Chat this morning to get the Mix and Match miles I was missing. When I first did a chat, in April, they told me I had to wait 60 days. Today would be 61 days since the missing miles from AM shop so I chatted again and was told to wait till mid June. She said she would credit me the missing 3 AM's but they have till mid June to post the 75 bonus owing. I asked how they would know that I had completed the Mix and Match if they are only posting the first AM's shop now. She then decided that she would post them now. Funny how you have to ask obvious questions before they will do anything.
So up 78 AM's but I made the purchase of the Hush cooling blanket as well as the Hush pillows, so down 5244 AM's. I still have over 6000 dream miles to spend at some point.

Boom! Bonus boom is done :) I only spent $190 on the BMO at partners but I can get the 50 AM for spending $100 for that so I'll accept that. Did Shell for gas (also good for my get gas once in May offer) and my airmileshop online already posted!! Got my son a new desk at amazon which was $107 so over the $80 limit for bonus boom and should also get me 100 AM for "spend $100 get 100AM bonus offer I have. All in all, a nice amount of AM I think, and hopefully everything posts properly... fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!