Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Can't find any concrete info yet but i would imagine based on the wording "We have a Mastercard offer to help you rack up even more miles" this is what they're referring to:

View attachment 551896

SO the actual offers can potentially add up to 145 miles. Guess we just need to wait a week or so for more info.

****ETA for anyone who is considering the "churning cards" to take advantage of the extra miles they've added this wording to remove that possibility .

1,500 AIR MILES Bonus Miles offer is limited to new accounts. Existing BMO AIR MILES Mastercard customers who cancel their card during the Offer Period, and existing BMO Mastercard customers who transfer into this product during the Offer Period are not eligible.

rats, that’s not a good offer at all! guess i won’t be holding my breath

Okay, so, an update on t he MC Bonus Boom offer. Apparently that 3145 is all MC offers. Here's the rest of it.

Not sure I made this clear but it is only one of the offers that will be coming with Bonus Boom. There will be others.

Last edited:

Time line for posting of StB is in the FIRST POST of that thread. Or if you'd rather here's a screen shot of the information

Basically we can start watching for them as early as February 8th but more than likely not until the 14th if they stick to the standard timeline of 6 - 7 weeks. Bonus Boom (What this household refers to as Bonus BUST usually) doesn't ever really impact the larger ones and when they post. They DO like to get it cleared up before the next major promo which will be Mega Miles that *usually* runs early March.

So ...................................... inquiring minds need to know .....................................
If I bought something on Jan 18th and Jan 19th the Airmiles would get posted??????????????????????
Anyone have a guess?
waiting on
393 Airmiles
and
576 Airmiles

Thanks Hugs
Mel

So ...................................... inquiring minds need to know .....................................
If I bought something on Jan 18th and Jan 19th the Airmiles would get posted??????????????????????
Anyone have a guess?
waiting on
393 Airmiles
and
576 Airmiles

Thanks Hugs
Mel

Depends where you bought from. Sobeys/Metro would post this week Wed/Thu. Most other places are sooner. If it was online, well who really knows... it's a guessing game.

Depends where you bought from. Sobeys/Metro would post this week Wed/Thu. Most other places are sooner. If it was online, well who really knows... it's a guessing game.

Thanks Hon
I shall try to find something to occupy my time.... bored today!
In store Sobeys shop.
Hugs
Mel

I read elsewhere that some peope were receiving a little "goodbye bonus". I haven't received one yet but I am still hopefull.

I just reviewed all the flyers. It's hard earning out there.

Metro buy 4 Quaker muffin mix +50AM. Foodland pizza pops/toaster strudels 2/$5 (10) +95 plus bonus spend $80 +30. DS will eat all that stuff. That's it for the week though. Thank goodness I put the car insurance on my M/C this year that will add 450AM to the balance in Feb.

Ahhhhh....on the online chat with air miles trying to get my points from Nov.29th. I bought a laptop from Dell and I'm sure there was a 5x air miles with Dell on that day plus the 10x from Air miles shops. They are telling me no that only Dell Technologies had the 5x multiplier. I never took a screen shot because Im an idiot!

Ahhhhh....on the online chat with air miles trying to get my points from Nov.29th. I bought a laptop from Dell and I'm sure there was a 5x air miles with Dell on that day plus the 10x from Air miles shops. They are telling me no that only Dell Technologies had the 5x multiplier. I never took a screen shot because Im an idiot!
I did my best during the promo to keep the post about online multipliers up to date and it appears the last day i needed to make any changes was Dec 4th . Ac quick glance at that list shows that, unfortunately, Dell didn't have any offers during the entire time frame.

you can check THIS POST for the list i kept.

I did my best during the promo to keep the post about online multipliers up to date and it appears the last day i needed to make any changes was Dec 4th . Ac quick glance at that list shows that, unfortunately, Dell didn't have any offers during the entire time frame.

you can check THIS POST for the list i kept.
OK thanks for the info, I feel a little better now. She did day that Dell Technologies did have a 5x multiplier. just not regular Dell.ca. I'm almost certain that when I clicked on that link it said 5x the air miles. Lesson learned, I'm taking screen shots of everything next time! It's sad that we have to do this crap just to get our air miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!