Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I have 2 $10 GC maybe a bit more. Will these GC still be good when I return. I don't want to add anything to them I just want to use them for a snack.

I have 2 $10 GC maybe a bit more. Will these GC still be good when I return. I don't want to add anything to them I just want to use them for a snack.
There's nothing wrong with the GC's, they are just closing the website and linking a new one with Disney.com. They are trying to make it a one stop spot.
You can continue to use the GC's as you were.

I think it's just a reminder to make sure you have the actual card. Or all the numbers from the back of it.

Just got the Black Friday email for airmilesshops - 10X the airmiles, the same as their pre-Black Friday. I was hoping their Black Friday would be 20X again this year... No point in waiting until tomorrow to shop!

So we are redoing our full kitchen. Wasnt planning of replacing appliances,,but oh well. Looking at |Lowes great prices, plus airmiles. Now I have a connection that will save us $450 total on all, no AM. Here is why I cant chase AM. Yes I could get 6x AM right now, plus add 1 more to the stb, but still doesnt come close to the savings just for the sake of AM. Wish it did. oh well,,,heres to saving a little on the new kitchen.

There's nothing wrong with the GC's, they are just closing the website and linking a new one with Disney.com. They are trying to make it a one stop spot.
You can continue to use the GC's as you were.

I think it's just a reminder to make sure you have the actual card. Or all the numbers from the back of it.

Yes, the gift cards are still good. But if you do not have the actual card anymore and do not write down the gift number numbers from the website, it is saying you will not have the funds available after January 20th. You have to re-enter the card numbers on January 20th. If you don't have the card or at least the numbers, you lose the funds. Disney will not be transferring over the money to the new site.

Yes, the gift cards are still good. But if you do not have the actual card anymore and do not write down the gift number numbers from the website, it is saying you will not have the funds available after January 20th. You have to re-enter the card numbers on January 20th. If you don't have the card or at least the numbers, you lose the funds. Disney will not be transferring over the money to the new site.
The card numbers don't show on the website, only the last four digits, so I hope everyone has their GC's. I can't wait till they get the switch done though, I want to see how it links in. Looks like it will be a good system. Everything all in one spot. Only time will tell though.

Well I'm super disappointed. I spent the last 2 days organizing my online purchases to maximize AM. 10X...for Black Friday that's a very greasy move from AM. It's been 20x for several years. Had I known it was going to sit at 10X I would have ordered all my gifts days ago and gotten a jump on shipping.

Me thinks it's time for an uprising via social media.

The card numbers don't show on the website, only the last four digits, so I hope everyone has their GC's. I can't wait till they get the switch done though, I want to see how it links in. Looks like it will be a good system. Everything all in one spot. Only time will tell though.

Ah. I never needed to look for the full digits before so I never knew. I hope people have the cards as well then. Ugh.

I am pulling the trigger on a couple of things and ordering today. Hopefully shipping will be somewhat quick. In our area of the province, I typically have to wait and extra day or two...and we don't get prime next day delivery.

I am holding off on my Sephora order until Monday...and hoping that there may be more AM for Cyber Monday.

I am crossing my fingers that my molds for the hot chocolate bombs come a little faster than they say. Yes...I know everyone is making them...but I would love to make some to give as a secret santa gift...and then make a couple to send to my nieces along with some reindeer food and a new book as part of their xmas eve gift!!! And now I get to start a chirstmas eve box for the grandbaby!!!!!! No hot chocolate for her...YET!!!!!

Any sign of the Bonus Boom AM's yet? Wondering if I just missed this and need to do an inquiry.
Nothing for me yet on 3 different accounts. It must be coming soon. Keep in mind that it went until Oct 14 and we are just reaching the 6 week mark now.

Of course I waited and now two of my big ticket items are out of stock. Grrr....I should know better.
I went ahead and ordered some things from The Bay that I wanted for myself and of course the payment page was slow. By the time it went through the one thing I wanted the most was out of stock.

I might hang on until Monday for my Amazon stuff...to see if AM does any better.

Heads Up
To anyone who got a free sample of the Persil laundry discs from Sample Source,,,it has an overwhelming perfume smell to it .
Unfortunately I washed a favourite blanket and I am now on wash #4 to try and get rid of the perfume smell.
Now some may find it ok but for me it is way tooooo much.
I normally use HE PUREX Laundry Soap.
1606508767168.png
Hugs
Mel

Question about Sobeys Gift Cards
I have a neighbour moving to Ottawa and I was wondering if Gift Cards bought here in Mississauga can be used in Ottawa?

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter