Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Since there’s less travel these days I had decided instead of 100% Dream miles I would for 2021 switch to 50/50 and save cash miles to get an electric fireplace/tv stand from Rona or Lowe’s with cash AM. Guess not. Just switched my account back to 100% Dream. Lol

you could try the shell game? use your cash miles for grocery discounts at safeway, then transfer the $$ to an account meant for the stand?

Now sing along with me - “Rubber ducky, you’re the one. You make bath time lots of fun. Rubber ducky I’m awfully fond of you!” sang Sesame Street’s Ernie during bath time. The friendly puppet isn’t the only fan of the bath accessory— the country celebrates the toy on National Rubber Ducky Day on January 13. Just thought I would put it out there that today is National Rubber Ducky Day.
rubber ducky day.png

Of course Rona would be leaving AM. I must have jinxed it because we are thinking with our tax return that we will finally bite the bullet and get a bigger fridge (that I have been wanting for years!) with our tax refund. I figured I would wait until there was an AM promo with Rona and get a new fridge and score some AM. I guess not anymore :rolleyes2

Not sure if you have one of these stores near you but they do the Airmiles thing now.

Canadian Appliance

This morning I announced to my teaching collogues (online) that they are just plain boring!!!! . The kids thought that it was hilarious.
I told them we need to liven things up with a few special days (can you tell Mel hates the month of Jan).

I send out a National Month calendar to my friends every month and we celebrate the ones that we think are interesting.

Was happy to see foodland a flyer . I can grab a couple hundred airmiles maybe. I can’t spend to spend with DDs daily math tutor we are right this month.
shes exhausted 8-10 hours a day of math , I’m exhausted . I’m still working 3 ams a week and it’s so stressful and I’m feeling like it’s time to go..
Cancelled May and august yesterday and today . :( will book Xmas through dvc in a few days but not overly optimistic ..
blah.. over January and COVID-19

Looks like all we need to do is shop and we are automatically entered. One entry per base miles earned at participating sponsors (the usual ones) until February 3rd.

Good luck to all. We could use good news.. hopefully one of us wins :)
There’s no threshold at foodland is there ? I didn’t see spend $ get xx AM or did I miss it? Going to stock up on Cheerios and granola bars tomorrow.
I found a meal prep service/restaurant with edible food for the big kids and I. I pick up Monday 7 meals for $57 just zap them. Little boys are often happy with quick easy stuff anyways but if it can get me through a couple nights while we struggle through math , I’m all in ..
TG tomorrow is Friday !!

I ended up going to Sobeys this morning for Blue Week offers. Picked up a number of things we'll use over the next few weeks. Managed to get just over 500AM. Nothing compared to what a Blue Friday would have generated last year but...

I had some oatmeal for lunch when I got home. I have a bunch of boxes to eat my way through now.

Happy to report the store wasn't very busy, even at 11am. There were maybe a dozen shoppers in the store.

Happy Winnie The Pooh Day!

This motivated me to share some purchases with the Food bank this morning.

tetmAQK.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Happy Winnie The Pooh Day!

This motivated me to share some purchases with the Food bank this morning.
Hugs
Mel

Awww Mel, I really needed to see this, today is a bit of a sad day for me but...
All the giving you do, thinking of others and sharing without condition is very inspiring and this post is exactly what I needed right now.
See, you are giving without even realizing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter