Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I've been having issues with airmilesshops.ca and it won't let me sign in or get past the main page. Anyone else?
Hi
I had some issues earlier in the day but I just checked and I can access the site fine now.

Hopefully it straightens itself out for you.

Hugs
Mel

Ugh. I haven't been doing well at holding off for STB / online shopping. I have been buying stuff FOR MYSELF! oops!

I gained back those 13 lbs I lost 1.5 years ago, so now my pants don't fit (I threw out my old fat pants) and I need new work shoes. And I need some new casual wear since I am only in the office every other week. And, and, and... LOL

I did manage to buy DD two pairs of her fav jogger pants from Old Navy.

Maybe I will give some stuff to my parents to wrap and give to me, and DH can gift me my shoes. I won't really need them until the new year as I have my surgery in early December and won't be back to work until January.

Maybe I will give some stuff to my parents to wrap and give to me, and DH can gift me my shoes. I won't really need them until the new year as I have my surgery in early December and won't be back to work until January.
I always buy and hand over the gifts to my husband. Otherwise....it wouldn't be good. :sad2: My birthday is the week before, so I have to do double duty every year. LOL He already has a couple of things for my stocking, a top and a DVD set that I wanted. I give him a reusable bag and tell him to put it in there. Then, I have to remind him to use the nice Christmas paper to wrap. :rotfl:

I'm jealous, I love snow. No snow here and it's going up to 15-17 for the next few days (Hamilton, ON). I wish we had more snow.

Shhhhhh
Mississauga here..................................... for me 15-17 is heaven!! lol,, I hate snow.
My appointment to change to the snow tires isn't till Thursday morning.
Free pick up and drop off by the company.
I guess no snow days for me this year as I am online working.

Hugs
Mel

I'm sorry @hdrolfe I ordered the snow so I felt like Christmas decorating today. It can go away tomorrow because I will be finished then it doesn't need to come back till 2 weeks before Christmas.

Apparently it's so bad out my son just made me drive him to his friend's house down the street so they can play hockey on the driveway... too cold/snowy to walk a couple blocks but ok to play in.

Shhhhhh
Mississauga here..................................... for me 15-17 is heaven!! lol,, I hate snow.
My appointment to change to the snow tires isn't till Thursday morning.
Free pick up and drop off by the company.
Ours was yesterday and apparently the person who takes care of our cars forgot. That would be hubby. He did call today to reschedule but nothing till the 25th. I sure hope the snow holds off, I hate driving without the snow tires. Actually I hate driving in winter period but if I have to then snow tires are a must!

Mine are on but of course they found a must fix so another $900 Thursday. I feel like every time I change tires there’s an extra 1000.. lol
I’m hoping snow holds off here as big kid getting his new snow tires on next Tuesday . If it snows I’ll just switch vehicles with him , as I drive literally 5 blocks and he drives maybe 20 mins to school.

DH and I have been discussing when he is going to put the snow tires on. I say wait because it's supposed to be 15-17 for the next week. He would rather do them while it's warm so I guess he wins. We don't drive much these days anyway so a few days in warmer weather won't matter too much.

I'm happy the rest of this week will be nice weather! As a kid, I loved winter. As an adult, not so much.

I forgot about making an appointment for winter tires until a couple of days ago so I have to wait two weeks for my car. My husband just decided he does want winter tires after all so I need to order those later today.

Anyone else see this posted on the FB group:

“we’ve outlined a handful of Bonus Miles promotions that are upcoming through airmilesshops.ca below, which all Collectors are able to get in time for the holidays. Make sure to check back on the airmilesshops.ca site during the following days to see what promotions you can participate in!
Flash Sale: November 7
Pre-Black Friday: November 23
Black Friday: November 27
Cyber Monday: November 30
Cyber Week: December 1”

I saw it posted. I don't know if I'll take advantage of it as I usually focus on Shop the Block. Double dipping can be great but sometimes it's just too complicated and I end up messing up both offers. (Staples Mega Miles, although it did work out in the end)

I'm jealous, I love snow. No snow here and it's going up to 15-17 for the next few days (Hamilton, ON). I wish we had more snow.
I will send ours to you from northern Alberta!!!!
:offtopic:
We had chinoock winds ( or as Leonardo Decaprio said he could actually feel what was global warming :sad2: ) blow in here before the weekend and it melted all the snow we had!!!! It was +18 here on Monday!!!! It was GLORIOUS!!!!!! All our snow is gone. The forecast is for snow again this weekend...but with mild temps. None of that -20 stuff. I will take all the mild weather we get! Fingers crossed we might have a mild winter here. The last 3 years have been very long and cold with long cold snaps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter