Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I did my Sobeys shop today. I wasn't sure about it because the flyer had almost no offers, but with all the loaded offers I managed to get 149 miles for $86. I got my son two sugary cereals, 25 am in My Offers, plus 25 am in-store. I like when I can double up like that. The greek yogurt was 50% off (expired soon) AND 10 air miles.

View attachment 528218

keep in mind the Bonus Boom starts two days after this offer.
weigh the pros & cons.

Hugs Mel
Oh that's too bad it is for Tuesday only as I have to make 2 purchases today because the stores I will be shopping at have sales today only. Oh well 30% off is better than 10x air miles anyway. Money in my pocket right now.

I got the same email offer.
but when I click on the opt in early button, it brings me to another page that says I don’t qualify for the offer?!? Then why did they send it to me,lol.
Anyone else have this issue?
I have tried and the page just keeps trying to load. I might try again today and see what happens

safe thread,,,,, safe thread,,,, safe thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
oh my
Hugs
Mel
I'll take a stab at it...you've been reading the border closure thread. My mind is blow at what a bunch of whiney, entitled attitudes are over there. There are so many things I want to say over there but it is pointless.

Samplesource may be coming out today, I felt the need to let my Airmiles peeps know before anyone else :)
I should have come on and said that I checked the last 2 fall promotions and it looks like they come down the last Tuesday of September so we will remember for next year. Yea right we will remember. LOL

Samplesource may be coming out today, I felt the need to let my Airmiles peeps know before anyone else :)
Thanks for the heads-up, that was a looooooong survey but I managed. Now I have to go let my husband know about the incoming samples otherwise he is going to freak out about packages arriving that we didn't order. When the highlight of his day is collecting the Amazon packages, a mystery box really throws a wrench in things. XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!