Airmiles Armchair Chatter

You'd think you'd be able to do that. They often give out a $10 off coupon with receipts there.
Has anyone made the purchase yet? What can the coupon be used for and when?
Trying to decide if it's worth the trouble to go and shop this deal today. It would be pushing it for me to spend $50 on cosmetics....I need a few things but prob not $50 worth. Rexall is out of the way for me too.

Trying to decide if it's worth the trouble to go and shop this deal today. It would be pushing it for me to spend $50 on cosmetics....I need a few things but prob not $50 worth. Rexall is out of the way for me too.

Christmas is coming. Do you have daughters? I have 3 teenage daughters. Makeup is great for stocking stuffers - mascara, lip gloss, etc

I use it on bath products too. They make really nice gifts.

Christmas is coming. Do you have daughters? I have 3 teenage daughters. Makeup is great for stocking stuffers - mascara, lip gloss, etc
Yes, I have 2 but only one that wears makeup. Great idea though! I'm usually in that Christmas thought pattern by now....you beat me to it.

The one that likes makeup always wants to try new things. I have to take her to Roots today so maybe we will detour to Rexall while she's in the car.

Went to the airmiles.ca website this morning and had a popup. 25 bonus AM if you download the airmiles app. Here are the terms and conditions:

Get 25 Bonus Miles when you download the AIR MILES App. Offer valid from September 10, 2015 to December 31, 2015. Bonus offer limited to first 78,000 new downloads of the App. For the purpose of this bonus offer New Download is defined as a download of by a Collector who has not previously downloaded the AIR MILES app. To qualify for this offer, you must download the AIR MILES App during the promotion period. Offer valid only to Collectors who have not downloaded the AIR MILES app as of September 10, 2015. This offer is non transferrable. Please allow 8-10 weeks after the offer end date for the Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Number. The AIR MILES App is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Visit the iTunes App store or Google Play. The AIR MILES App is free to download. This offer is not valid for BlackBerry devices. Additional carrier data fees may apply. Check with your wireless service provider to determine applicable fees.®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc.

Hey Folks.

If you haven't seen it before, another good way to chip away at earning airmiles is by signing up to this:

https://www.airmilesopinions.ca/

It's a market research survey group. After you sign up you'll be regularly be sent surveys to participate in that will earn you anywhere between 2 and 20 airmiles (depending on length of survey). Surveys are on anything from food to cars to travel to financial products..... you name it. After you fill out your profile they'll send you surveys that meet the demographic needs for responses.

It's not going to earn you those Disney or Universal tickets quickly, but it's a nice little way to add to other collecting that you do.

So far I've racked up over 1100 airmiles since I joined a year or so ago.

Just bumping this up
Uber is now a airmiles partner

Offer valid Oct 15,2015 - Nov 15,2015

Sign up with Uber and get 100 Miles after you take your first ride in any Canadian city Uber operates (Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton, Kitchener - Waterloo, London, Quebec City, Montreal, Halifax, Edmonton). Simply enter promo code 'AIRMILES' during Uber registration or if you already have the downloaded app, enter 'AIRMILES' in the 'Promotions' section.

Offer Valid October 15, 2015 - November 15, 2015

I am definitely seeing better deals at Sobeys than Metro right now

Flyer good Nov 13-19th
buy a 25.00 GC for the Keg at Sobeys and get 35 Airmiles
buy 2/$5.00 sunlight liquid dish soap get 10 Airmiles
buy 1 greenworks Auto dish detergent for $5.99 get 20 Airmiles
Buy 4/$8.00 Chunky Soups get 25.00 Airmiles
buy 1 made fresh daily lunch pack get 10 Airmiles
Advil cold and Sinus buy 1/11.99 get 25 Airmiles
Advil Cold and Sinus buy 2/11.99 each and get 60 Airmiles

link here
http://www.sobeys.com/en/flyer/?f=888
Hugs Mel

I am definitely seeing better deals at Sobeys than Metro right now

Flyer good Nov 13-19th
buy a 25.00 GC for the Keg at Sobeys and get 35 Airmiles
buy 2/$5.00 sunlight liquid dish soap get 10 Airmiles
buy 1 greenworks Auto dish detergent for $5.99 get 20 Airmiles
Buy 4/$8.00 Chunky Soups get 25.00 Airmiles
buy 1 made fresh daily lunch pack get 10 Airmiles
Advil cold and Sinus buy 1/11.99 get 25 Airmiles
Advil Cold and Sinus buy 2/11.99 each and get 60 Airmiles

link here
http://www.sobeys.com/en/flyer/?f=888
Hugs Mel
WOW! those are amazing deals! The closest Sobeys to me is a good 40 minute drive though ... unless you count the big hole in the ground that they have started for ours!!!

I m wondering if you have a coupon since I do couponing and save alot does your airmiles go to the total before coupon.

I m wondering if you have a coupon since I do couponing and save alot does your airmiles go to the total before coupon.

In general yes, if it's a $ off coupon. If it is a 2 for 1 or buy this, get this, then it does not. Also if you use Airmiles cash and get money back, you get the airmiles first.

Airmiles at Rexall this weekend. Nov 20-22 buy $50 worth of stuff at Rexall and get 110 airmiles.

bababear_50 where is that offer located in the flyer. I searched and searched and didn't see it. Sometimes the online flyer differs slightly from the print copy.:thanks:

bababear_50 where is that offer located in the flyer. I searched and searched and didn't see it. Sometimes the online flyer differs slightly from the print copy.:thanks:

Hi
It's on Page 14 of the online flyer
3_25_1_zpsnx097ueb.jpg

Sorry I don't get an actual flyer delivered to my home so I have to rely on online ones.
I think I'll pick up one of the restaurant Gift cards as we do eat at Swiss Chalet often.
I wonder if they's let me buy 2 $25 ones
Hugs Mel

Sobeys flyer for Friday has some big airmiles bonuses, including buy a $200 gift card get 100 AM, spend $100 Friday only and get 150AM, a few others too. A lot of the deals are Friday only.

Sobeys flyer for Friday has some big airmiles bonuses, including buy a $200 gift card get 100 AM, spend $100 Friday only and get 150AM, a few others too. A lot of the deals are Friday only.
Anyone going to play the gift card game?

LOL all the ones I go to now have signs at each register. You can not buy a gift card with a gift card.
Still might get one as that still works out to a 5percent return, beter than my cc. And I still get the points on the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!