Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I took some time to scan over this weeks offers.
I am hard pressed to come up with much as many of the offers are x2 to get the airmiles.
Oh well maybe I missed something.
Time to go back and look again.

Hugs
Mel

@hdrolfe, seriously take a look at Foodland. See if they have the same offers as Sobeys and make the trek over there (Osgoode or Greely). The threshold for the Mega Miles is $100 (less than Sobeys $150) Might work out better for you.

It might be ncie to go for a drive (and then need to get gas lol) since we really aren't going anywhere lately! I will look for this weekend.

I think I can do the cereal, the Smokies and the rice, as they are all things we will use. Still debating the chips, but they *are* handy for camping.

I wish there were some items that we would use. The only things I seen that could buy are the ice cream ( and whip up some brownies to go with it ;) ) and the chip dip...to go with the 8 bags of chips I bought the other day lol. Oh well, I know that I can do the mega miles and stay in our budget of spending and still get Am. So I will take that!!!!

I wish there were some items that we would use. The only things I seen that could buy are the ice cream ( and whip up some brownies to go with it ;) ) and the chip dip...to go with the 8 bags of chips I bought the other day lol. Oh well, I know that I can do the mega miles and stay in our budget of spending and still get Am. So I will take that!!!!
😂 I skipped the 8 bags last week so I can do the chip deal this week. 😂

Check your Sobey's My Offers if you have not shopped there in a while.
I just loaded my DH's Sobeys offers and there was one from July 31st that was about to expire for 95 AMs when you buy "just about anything" !
I have not been using his card there as much as I was before covid happened and I guess they wanted "him" to come back to shop LOL
I hopped in my car because I need some PAM anyway. Low and behold, it was on sale and has a buy 2 get 25 AM offer on it this week (I have not looked at the flyer yet)
So for a grand total of $7.98 I got 120 Air Miles. I feel like the lady in the Ikea Start The Car commercial hahaha, nothing like free stuff!

I finally managed to get my 25 miles at Sobeys for "buy anything". I usually only go to Sobeys once a week during the pandemic, but my boy wanted to spend his birthday money on Nintendo gift cards (no miles though 😟), so I grabbed some Wong Wing Chinese food for supper tonight(50 am), plus 2 wraps for lunch for me and the kid (5 am offer in My Offers). So for $35 (not including the GC) I got 81 airmiles! I hope to do as well on Saturday when I do my big shop for the Mega Miles event
Edited to add: two wraps for me and the kid. I can't eat 2 wraps 😂

Last edited:
OK time to let this out of the bag (so to speak). This may or may not work for you. It did for me with mine, DS (1), DS (3)'s cards. If it still appears in your loaded offers after you use it the first time., try it again the next day. DH card worked x2 but then it stopped. DS's cards worked 6 times each.

Others here tried it and it didn't work a second time so your experience may not be the same as mine but it's worth a shot.

OK time to let this out of the bag (so to speak). This may or may not work for you. It did for me with mine, DS (1), DS (3)'s cards. If it still appears in your loaded offers after you use it the first time., try it again the next day. DH card worked x2 but then it stopped. DS's cards worked 6 times each.

Others here tried it and it didn't work a second time so your experience may not be the same as mine but it's worth a shot.
Did you go on different days or the same day?

Different days. One time I forgot to pay for something in the bottom of the basket so I tried a second time on same day and it didn't work. It worked the next day though.

Just got the same offer on DH, DS(1) and DS(2) but not me. Good thing I don't have anything else to do. :car: to Sobeys (my little outing)

Different days. One time I forgot to pay for something in the bottom of the basket so I tried a second time on same day and it didn't work. It worked the next day though.

Just got the same offer on DH, DS(1) and DS(2) but not me. Good thing I don't have anything else to do. :car: to Sobeys (my little outing)
Just did a double check and DS has a spend anything get 95 and I have a spend anything get 25......
off I go tomorrow morning... Road Trip!!!

Hugs
Mel

oh my goodness, my hubby too!
How many airmilers can you fit in Fozzie Bear's Car?
Ok You and Jacqueline are in the back seat for this road trip.
Ottawamom and I get front seat.I'm :car: she's navigating.
We will stop for snacks and coffee on the way!
We might be able to squeeze Tinkerone in the trunk....lol.
Hold on we have to get spiffgirl101 in the back seat too,,or tie her to the roof rack.
Hugs Hon
Mel

Hey, I had a Sobeys buy/spend anything, get 190 AM that was to expire yesterday so I picked up a few things and got my AMs. But I noticed none of the My Offers I used showed as redeemed on the App.

This morning I checked and guess what ALL of the redeemed offers are still there! So I have another buy anything get 190 AM expiring in 14 days 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter