Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Sounds like a few of us are having some awesome Am collecting ( finally ) this weekend.

I was able to complete 2 shops today for the bonus boom! We decided to go fishing today, so last night I ran to Safeway ( as it's the closest to our house ) to pick up a few snacks and water for on the boat today. Today on our way out of the city, we needed to top up the truck and boat with fuel. So my shell offer is complete, my BMO offer is over half way complete as of today. The remainder of the balance of the BMO off should be easy to complete. Then I just need to go to Safeway liquor to to use 95 airmiles for a bottle of the cheap bailey's I like, and fill my car with gas...and this offer is complete.

Finally feeling like I'm making some headway with AM collecting again :cheer2:

Looks like all the MNSSHP have been cancelled, I think someone had used AM to get a ticket and wasn't able to get a refund? Should be able to now. I can't remember who it was to tag them though :(

We used air miles to get our MNSSHP tickets, and the tickets were removed from the My Disney Experience app on the weekend, no idea when we'll see the air miles returned to our account though. I'm going to call into air miles in a bit and find out about our 7 day passes as well. They expire 1/14/21, so I need to try to get a refund or extension on them.

Bonus Boom Shell offer. What posted to your account. I opted in before a few hours before filling up and only 1AM posted to my account today? Terms say it could take up to 4 weeks.

Anyone else have their AM post for this offer yet?

Ok I will go for a WISH list here....
I need some Kleenex and toothpaste!!
I am not interested in paying the ridiculous prices that are out there.
So airmiles how about a Blue Bonus on Kleenex or toothpaste please?
What's on your wish list?
Hugs
Mel
1592931459347.png
1592931546099.png

For the first time in years I don't think I have anything that I need in this house. We are stocked for a zombie apocalypse. (oh wait we're sort of having one).

I have one more Shell fillup then use 95Cash AM at Sobeys and Foodland and I will have completed Bonus Boom on 3 cards.

I bought a Pepsi product last Thursday and nothing showed up on my bill so I am hoping that I don't have to fight to get my bonus boom points - yea my whole 95 points.
I would like bonus miles on Coke products as my family are a coke family and we need them all the time so it would be nice to get bonus points on them. I only bought a pepsi product - Dr Pepper to be exact to get bonus boom miles.

UGH! I was at Foodland today and cashed in 95AM. Turns out THAT Bonus Boom doesn't start until Thursday. I've got my fingers crossed that Metro has the same sort of deal, but, whatever, I will go to Foodland later this week and spend $10 LOL

You all know what our strategy for earning airmiles boils down to :
  • No extra outlay of money
  • No buying anything we don't use (i LOVE those of you who buy to donate to foodbanks but we can't afford to do that)
  • No trying new products simply to get miles
  • These "big" bonus offers HAVE to earn me more that I spend on the individual coupons to go out of my way to use them (and for a measly 95 miles, yeah not happening!)
  • We aim for a 1:1 ratio when looking at buying something or using a coupon, (most of these don't come anywhere near that!! the metro ones are PATHETIC!)
And something added to this time -- we will NOT drive out of our own area to chase down some miles. ...

For us, we also add no going into physical stores, which means this bonus is out for us as it can't be done by us without a store visit, especially for such a low return. I wish they had more online-doable options.

SW

I shopped at Sobeys yesterday. Groceries were $120 and I earned 97 miles. I also bought the Netflix card and the miles were not on the receipt. I called the My Offers number for the first time to correct it. The guy took my AM number then asked what I was missing and I guess looked it up, then said ok. Is it always that simple...no receipt info, nothing????

I shopped at Sobeys yesterday. Groceries were $120 and I earned 97 miles. I also bought the Netflix card and the miles were not on the receipt. I called the My Offers number for the first time to correct it. The guy took my AM number then asked what I was missing and I guess looked it up, then said ok. Is it always that simple...no receipt info, nothing????

Hi Hon
Yep your airmiles number is connected to your My Offers ,,so they just check that you
shopped and will add the miles on,,very easy process.
You will see it post in your account as *Good Will Offer* and the amount of airmiles.

Hugs
Mel

There are some really good offers in next weeks Sobey's flyer, such as:

blue bonus - 9 bags of lays chips, 95 AM
40AM when you spend $20 on participating products (ritz, oreos, etc)
45AM when spend $15 on Quaker products
100AM when spend $25 on General Mills products (cheerios, yogurt, pizza pockets, etc)

Well I got my toothpaste
Sobeys
no airmiles but the price is right
Colgate Toothpaste or Extra Clean Toothbrush
$1.00
I am waiting to check My Offers which updates tomorrow morning.
Edited:
I checked the pantry and we need no more crackers.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter