Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Oh I know but even those aren't a cheap meal anymore. DH and I will pick up a couple of chicken sandwiches when traveling no fries and that is reasonable. We had breakfast this summer and it was close to $15 (too much for a McDonalds breakfast, I'd rather go to A&W.

I'm so glad I went to Rexall's today. There's nothing in the flyers for AM or PC really. We only have a couple packages of meat left in the freezer however and I have meat offers for PC. I'll stock up on chicken/beef/pork and maybe buy a turkey as well for next month.

Oh I know but even those aren't a cheap meal anymore. DH and I will pick up a couple of chicken sandwiches when traveling no fries and that is reasonable. We had breakfast this summer and it was close to $15 (too much for a McDonalds breakfast, I'd rather go to A&W.

My family tends to go to A&W more often as well. 1 vegan, 2 vegetarians, and 1 meat eater in the family so we go there for Beyond Burgers. Right now they have them on sale for $3.99, no coupon needed.

My youngest has been asking me to get her a Beyond Burger all week but we still have 2 Hello Fresh meals in the fridge to make first.

two transactions at Rexall and walked out with 414 miles! I got distracted chatting with a cashier and my 2nd transaction was waaay short so back to the shelves to find enough to get the full sale, oopsie!

when I was done I wrote down detailed instructions to find us so she can join the hunt. Please be gentle when you learn that she has no interest in Disney 😱🤣😜

I went to the Rexall with M & M Express. The cashier would not scan the second coupon, so I got only 102 AM. I let it go. No time to do another shop. There’s only one Rexall that I know would scan more than one coupon. Can anyone share his or her Rexall in Toronto that allows coupons to stack? I may have to travel far for that. TIA!

Last edited:
My Rexall shops,,,there is never a guarantee that the person will scan all your coupons ....today the lady at one store said to me they are both the same and I said "just please scan them both as the UPC codes are different".....BUT I never know whether or not one of these days one of the cashiers will refuse.
At two of the Rexall's I shop at they insist that they need to keep the printed coupons???
I actually don't understand their reluctance as I mean if Airmiles and Rexall didn't want this to happen believe me it wouldn't,,,,they'd close the loophole,,,, until then I am going to keep trying it.
I shop in Mississauga at three different Rexall's.

1375 Southdown Rd #1, Mississauga, ON L5J 2Z1,,,lovely people

3010 Thomas St, Mississauga, ON L5M 0R4 (want their printed coupons and question sometimes)

3221 Derry Rd W #16, Mississauga, ON L5N 7L7 (there is a cashier that thinks she is the *Airmiles Police* and I hate getting her). Last time the manager told her off for complaining that people were getting an extra 100 airmiles ,,,she said *hey if the customer is happy why complain..I'm not calling airmiles to tell them about a computer glitch*.

I am sorry some people are being refused.
Hugs to you
Mel

I was able to do 3 shops today =600 airmiles.

Last edited:
My Rexall shops,,,there is never a guarantee that the person will scan all your coupons ....today the lady at one store said to me they are both the same and I said "just please scan them both as the UPC codes are different".....BUT I never know whether or not one of these days one of the cashiers will refuse.
At two of the Rexall's I shop at they insist that they need to keep the printed coupons???
I actually don't understand their reluctance as I mean if Airmiles and Rexall didn't want this to happen believe me it wouldn't,,,,they'd close the loophole,,,, until then I am going to keep trying it.
I shop in Mississauga at three different Rexall's.
1375 Southdown Rd #1, Mississauga, ON L5J 2Z1
3010 Thomas St, Mississauga, ON L5M 0R4
3221 Derry Rd W #16, Mississauga, ON L5N 7L7

I am sorry some people are being refused.
Hugs to you
Mel
Thanks Mel! My BIL lives in Mississauga. Maybe I should visit him more!

I went to the Rexall with M & M Express. The cashier would not scan the second coupon, so I got only 102 AM. I let it go. No time to do another shop. There’s only one Rexall that I know would scan more than one coupon. Can anyone share his or her Rexall in Toronto that allows coupons to stack? I may have to travel far for that. TIA!
I have great luck with the Rexall on Queen at University but that's really "IN" Toronto! The one in College Park (College at Bay) is hit & miss, they will scan them but get leery! The one in the Atrium (Bay & Dundas) OMG, could they be any smaller and less organized!?! nope, not using coupons there. And the one in the PATH right under One King West (don't ask me which part that actually is) oh heck NO, they don't even like to scan my card, been there twice, never again!

Those are the ones i've hit up when I'm in the city for my appointments. I like to spread my shopping around 🤪

National Cheeseburger Day
This year, McDonald’s Canada is extending its National Cheeseburger Day celebrations to a weeklong event. My McD’s app users can get a free cheeseburger, with any purchase of $1 or more, from Sept. 18 to 24. The deal is limited to one per person.

https://www.toronto.com/whatson-sto...s-cheeseburger-for-national-cheeseburger-day/
Nice but I'm a A&W Teen Burger kind of girl.
I used to work for A&W as a teen (Old Port Credit River front one),,fell into a Root Beer vat one evening and have never drank a root beer since.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I hit Rexall after work. Grabbed a large bottle of vitamins for DD who seems to be sick all the time lately, some Febreeze, some dishwasher tabs, some protein bars and M&M Beef stroganoff for dinner. Shopping done dinner will be done it 4 minutes...spent $52.00 pre tax...earned 202 Miles. Now on to dinner, a hot bath with a good book and my day is complete.

I have great luck with the Rexall on Queen at University but that's really "IN" Toronto! The one in College Park (College at Bay) is hit & miss, they will scan them but get leery! The one in the Atrium (Bay & Dundas) OMG, could they be any smaller and less organized!?! nope, not using coupons there. And the one in the PATH right under One King West (don't ask me which part that actually is) oh heck NO, they don't even like to scan my card, been there twice, never again!

Those are the ones i've hit up when I'm in the city for my appointments. I like to spread my shopping around 🤪
Thanks Jacqueline!

In 9 days, my family and I are heading to WDW for a week. Looking forward to hot sun and Galaxy's Edge! Watch all the AM deals come out after I leave.
Exactly, those staying in Canada will have a fabulous Blue Friday with a super dipping Rexall Wednesday when I am away. Stupid me booked our flights for Friday - following Saturday so I miss 2 Fridays. Oh well.

I was looking at the temperatures for where we are going in Texas and today it was pushing 50C with the humidity. I hope it cools down a little before we get there. My blood has started thickening up already with the cool mornings we've been having. Oh well I will embrace the sweat because I will have to embrace the freeze for the coming months afterwards. I might have to get away somewhere south this winter.

My daughter goes to the Rexall in the Path on King and it has self scanners. You can scan all the coupons you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!