Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Anyone who did the Sobeys offer back in January of redeem 95 miles get 25 miles, mine have posted to both accounts.
Mine have as well. I had all the paperwork ready to go into the store this week because they told me if the points didn't post then come and see them and they would make it right. I figured I had waited long enough for them to post.

Off topic, but does anyone use YETI mugs? I'm thinking about buying some for our trip to Bahamas this summer. We will be mostly drinking beer (bought offsite from Atlantis, of course) and I need something to keep them super duper cold. Looking at the Rambler series 20oz

View attachment 476571

I LOVE my Yeti. Bought it at MEC and use it every time we drive to FL for my big Sweet Teas from McDonald. Planning on bringing it on the Fantasy next August. My daughter also has ThermoFLask and it's also very good.

I have the exact one pictured and I love it . It’s so pretty . It does keep cold stuff cold and be very careful with hot stuff it stays way hot for hours I made tea in it once .

QUOTE="ilovetotravel1977, post: 61601750, member: 578364"]
Off topic, but does anyone use YETI mugs? I'm thinking about buying some for our trip to Bahamas this summer. We will be mostly drinking beer (bought offsite from Atlantis, of course) and I need something to keep them super duper cold. Looking at the Rambler series 20oz

View attachment 476571
[/QUOTE]

Me neither. I tried hat it wouldn’t work through mobile order and I called and got a crap connection and it fed want my side so I emailed and got the standard response . So waiting .
ive decided juat the two big kids will be going Littles struggled at MVMCPin dec and I think the late plus heat.. I really don’t think they will Make it at least without affecting the rest of the trip.
Another snow day. Big kid had a scheduled high school playoff game for hockey . It’s not snowing yet . It better snow
Have a great day

QUOTE="kerreyn, post: 61602271, member: 589761"]
Thanks Mel!
I had guestimated it would cost approx. 2500 per ticket for Halloween night, so I'm happy (and surprised) it was a little less. The tickets on the WDW website for that night are $149 USD + tax, so once I figured the price with exchange, it's not too bad. We're going for my oldest daughter's 30th bday. She's onyx as well and submitted her request the same time as me, and hasn't heard back yet.
[/QUOTE]

Making a Blue Friday list, but trying to keep it reasonable. Do I really need/want 10 bags of crispy minis? I know kiddo would want the bags of Doritos/Cheetos.

I guess I'll have tomorrow to consider it as well, since I am guessing it will be a snow day. Snow is due to start this afternoon and fall overnight and into tomorrow. They cleared part of our snow banks this morning (woke me up around 5) so at least I'll have a place to put the snow!

Making a mini list for Blue Friday
12 boxes Prime chicken $7.99 x 12=$95.88=200 Airmiles
Lysol wipes & Spray $5.00 x 4 =$20.00 =50 Airmiles (might do this offer more than once).
Bounty Paper towels $9.00 x 2=$18.00= 50Airmiles (the price is pretty high for paper towels).
Sunlight Liquid dish soap 4/$10=$10= 40 Airmiles (might do this offer more than once).
Spend $125=75 Airmiles.
Targeted offer spend $125 get 40 Airmiles

Snow is falling here and looks like it will be off and on for a few days.
I am glad I don't have to drive in it,,but hope the roads will be nice and clear by Friday.

Hugs
Mel

:moped:

Last edited:
Well I made a list, then cut the list, and now it's only worth about 80 Airmiles, so not sure it's worth going in for. Some of the stuff on sale is just not worth it, even the crispy mini's they are on sale at Freshco so I'm not sure what to do. Any way, I'll keep thinking on it for now. I am wondering about a trip in May. I thought to cruise from New York but I could maybe do a 4-night from Port Canaveral and spend a day or two there at SeaWorld or Universal, or Disney :) I requested a quote on one day ticket at SeaWorld so I'll see what that comes in at. Kiddo didn't want to fly that far, but for SW he might reconsider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter