Airmiles Armchair Chatter

You can use the coupons multiple times, so if you can make more than 1 $50 transaction, GO FOR IT **** worth noting that some stores carry M & M frozen food, maybe you can buy those for quick meals during this busy season
OHH this is great news! I can use it more than once! I can buy me medical supplies (I hope the actually arrived!) and then buy other stuff and do it again!

Completely off topic: anyone else have luggage addiction? One my local Bentley stores is closing and the store is 30-50% off. DD11 needs her own large piece, so she might have to inherent mine so I can buy a new one.
Between luggage (been looking at Disney Heys all week) and Thirtyone Gifts, my money flies away!

There was an offer a few weeks ago at Metro, use 95 AM;s, get 25 AM's. That same week some of us got an offer for use 285 AM's get 105 AM's which came direct for AM's. Today I received the 105 AM's. Still hoping it was combinable so I will be on the look out for anther 25. One can hope..... :)

I folded to the peer pressure :sad2: I made Rexall part of my errand route after work. I got 3 of the items I needed for next week and rounded out the $50 with a chicken lasagna for dinner tonight. 2 of the things I bought were $4 more than I would have paid at M&M but I was already there and my time is worth more than that $8.

Both coupons worked perfectly....spent $51 and earned 202.

I folded to the peer pressure :sad2: I made Rexall part of my errand route after work. I got 3 of the items I needed for next week and rounded out the $50 with a chicken lasagna for dinner tonight. 2 of the things I bought were $4 more than I would have paid at M&M but I was already there and my time is worth more than that $8.

Both coupons worked perfectly....spent $51 and earned 202.

Lol
I caved to peer pressure too,,two shops:guilty:
I now have almost all the chocolate treats and snacks for kids stockings plus I picked up some M&M too.
I'm all shopped out this season.......
Two more sleeps for me till Christmas break!
Both coupons worked for me BUT I had to argue with a new cashier about using both,,,,,,:o
manager came up to cash and said *oh she knows what she's doing just put them through*.
:)
Hugs
Mel

Lol
I caved to peer pressure too,,two shops:guilty:
I now have almost all the chocolate treats and snacks for kids stockings plus I picked up some M&M too.
I'm all shopped out this season.......
Two more sleeps for me till Christmas break!
Both coupons worked for me BUT I had to argue with a new cashier about using both,,,,,,:o
manager came up to cash and said *oh she knows what she's doing just put them through*.
:)
Hugs
Mel
I’ve got to work straight through to the 24th but I decided to close my business on the 27th so that I can have 5 days off. I really need the break right now.

My cashier didn’t question the second coupon but did mention that she only knew of one. I explained and she said “oh, smart”.

LOL.....tonight’s M&M dinner was a laugh. My DD has a major hate for lasagna due to a vomiting experience like 8-9 years ago so of course I tried to hide what I had brought home for dinner. I put it on her plate and told her it was chicken Alfredo. She ate it then instantly said she felt like she was going to vomit. I never admitted that it was a lasagna but she’s milking it for all it’s worth.

I’ve got to work straight through to the 24th but I decided to close my business on the 27th so that I can have 5 days off. I really need the break right now.

My cashier didn’t question the second coupon but did mention that she only knew of one. I explained and she said “oh, smart”.

LOL.....tonight’s M&M dinner was a laugh. My DD has a major hate for lasagna due to a vomiting experience like 8-9 years ago so of course I tried to hide what I had brought home for dinner. I put it on her plate and told her it was chicken Alfredo. She ate it then instantly said she felt like she was going to vomit. I never admitted that it was a lasagna but she’s milking it for all it’s worth.

Oh my gosh,,,I actually love the chicken Lasagna....so sorry Hon.
Today I have cheered up a bit,,,yesterday the doctor said that it is not advisable for me to travel out of the country to the USA. I spent last night and today cancelling all my arrangements/hotel OKW/WestJet flights/ADR's,etc.
I know it's for the best,,but still sad.
So I will be looking for things to do around home.
Atleast I get the time off.
Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter