Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Loving the new travel hub as well...it is a bit of a game changer for sure. But I was pricing out trip to Mexico and other carribean places...the prices are around 1000.00 more than on red tag and DON'T include airfare. So It would not work to use it for that. But for a hotel anywhere in Canada or the US...it will be great!
Loving the new Airmiles Travel Hub!!:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Yes me too rebooked a couple hotels I know I won’t be cancelling and earned 200+ a night.
Also super excited I see on my am app it now says BMO elite airmiles mc. When I used the bank machine it said I was preapproved I hit the accept button and it clearly went through .. woo hoo more airmiles
Was there ru it’s of a blue Friday this week coming ?
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday

QUOTE="Pumpkin1172, post: 61099543, member: 586438"]
Loving the new travel hub as well...it is a bit of a game changer for sure. But I was pricing out trip to Mexico and other carribean places...the prices are around 1000.00 more than on red tag and DON'T include airfare. So It would not work to use it for that. But for a hotel anywhere in Canada or the US...it will be great!
[/QUOTE]

happy flyer eve everyone 😜🤣 I'm ready for some even half way decent offers this week airmiles! Just found out at least one of the ducklings will be coming home for what he lovingly refers to as "happy pig out day " so I'll be needing to buy some kind of poultry (is that some kind of cannibalism?), hopefully some one will have it at least on sale! Disappointed that Rexall seems to be slowing down on the offers, they are my biggest earner.

I agree the droght seems to be deepening. I predict it will be a wonderful Blue Friday either this week or next as I can't participate. Or can I. Would it be over the top to run out and Blue Friday shop at 7:00am then rush home put the groceries away and race off to the airport? I could make it :drive:

Has anyone received their Christmas in July miles yet? One of my 3 shops never posted so I contacted AirMiles and they posted the miles but just as “missing miles” so when the Christmas in July miles are posting,I’ll likely have to contact them again about that as it’s not listed as an AirMiles shop, just missing miles.

And this week the Airmiles coupon and the Rexall website coupon both have the same UPC code 1700 05254. No double dipping this week.

well that's disappointing but I'm not really ssurprised, it was only last week that we had the Wednesday offer. It's been a great run if they've finally closed the loopholes I've made out like a bandit over the last 5 years or so. If they'd get the stupid load and go offers fixed I'd be pleased!

Has anyone received their Christmas in July miles yet? One of my 3 shops never posted so I contacted AirMiles and they posted the miles but just as “missing miles” so when the Christmas in July miles are posting,I’ll likely have to contact them again about that as it’s not listed as an AirMiles shop, just missing miles.

Nothing yet. As CIJ ended about July 18, I was thinking they would show up around October, but that’s just my best guess.

happy flyer eve everyone 😜🤣 I'm ready for some even half way decent offers this week airmiles! Just found out at least one of the ducklings will be coming home for what he lovingly refers to as "happy pig out day " so I'll be needing to buy some kind of poultry (is that some kind of cannibalism?), hopefully some one will have it at least on sale! Disappointed that Rexall seems to be slowing down on the offers, they are my biggest earner.

just don’t have duck!!!!! :rotfl2:

Nothing yet. As CIJ ended about July 18, I was thinking they would show up around October, but that’s just my best guess.
I'll confirm when I get home but I'll pretty sure the posting dates will follow this timeline
  1. base miles- 60 days from transaction date
  2. bonus miles- 75 days from transaction date
  3. final bonus - 120 days from the end of the promo

Mine did too. I used cash at both Foodland and Sobeys. I'm hoping I will get the +30 2x, one for each store. Will have to wait and see.

I was going to do both as well but didn't get there. I mostly wanted to test using both for future promos although they did have a great price on chicken breasts I recall. Hope it works out.

I'm waiting to see if cashing in twice at Rexall on same account but differerent transactions worked.

Anyone install the shell pay app yet? You earn 20 miles one tine only after your first 25L fill up using the app to pay.

I installed it, tried to use it the other day at a large, in-city Shell station (where I had seen the advertisement for the app in the first place), and got an error message saying my location doesn't support EasyPay. Or something to that effect. :sad2:

No. I had a similar problem. I got 2 missing miles and then the spiel about 120 days. Grrr.
I'll confirm when I get home but I'll pretty sure the posting dates will follow this timeline
  1. base miles- 60 days from transaction date
  2. bonus miles- 75 days from transaction date
final bonus - 120 days from the end of the promo
Yes, that is what I was told, much to my chagrin (and I already knew that from your posts, and felt so knowledgeable. ;) )

I installed it, tried to use it the other day at a large, in-city Shell station (where I had seen the advertisement for the app in the first place), and got an error message saying my location doesn't support EasyPay. Or something to that effect. :sad2:

I was actually surprised that my local shell had the ads up at the pumps! Which means, I assume, I can use it! Atlantic Canada always misses out on the really good Shell air miles offers. None of these "buy a hot and pop and get 50 miles" offers...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!