Airmiles Armchair Chatter

When was the last time that Sobeys had the air miles promotion on gift cards other than a Sobeys gift card. It was nice when you got air miles for Keg etc

Old Navy late August, late July they had A&W and in May they had Hudson Bay. Those are three I've purchased in the recent months aside from Sobeys. There may be others but I've only made note of those I purchased.

DS is bringing his girlfriend home for dinner for the first time. I've been banished from mentioning Airmiles or Disney for the evening. What on earth am I going to talk about? I guess he wants to wait a while before the "crazy" comes out.
And if the girlfriend brings up AM or Disney .....book the church ASAP

I worry about these says coming up . We are just getting to this point. Ds17 has a gfa couple years ago but it only lasted a few months . Luckily last year he focused on school work and sports . I feel like I’m gong to be very picky when it comes to him ha ha but with my daughter 13 I’ll be like take her please ha ha ha
QUOTE="ottawamom, post: 61075871, member: 83558"]
Dinner update. We passed inspection and I didn't bring up the topic of Airmiles, my son did when I told him I went to Sobeys to get the roast. She's a lovely girl that I think we will be seeing more of at Sunday diinner.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think I could have refreshed my email more often than I have today. Started about 8 and then about every 15 minutes till 9:30 and then wherever I stopped to catch my breath. Rexall has let me down 2 weeks in a row now! I have a list of things that I really need to pick up but, you know, AIRMILES! Hubby came with me last night so I wasn't able to push my transaction any further than $50.65, he doesn't like the zigzagging back and forth clutching my phone and muttering.

hope everyone is muddling along thru this mini drought.

I worry about these says coming up . We are just getting to this point. Ds17 has a gfa couple years ago but it only lasted a few months . Luckily last year he focused on school work and sports . I feel like I’m gong to be very picky when it comes to him ha ha but with my daughter 13 I’ll be like take her please ha

omg I hear you on that one! We thought it was bad with our daughter but when her girlfriend moved in with us for about 6 months while they were looking for an apartment I was ready to pull my hair out! Relatively new relationship, both in heavy university course loads. The girlfriend hadn't come out to her family by this point (totally oblivious to the fact that they had been a couple for a year!) So we got to help her navigate that semi disaster.
2 Christmases ago they found themselves without a home and they moved back in for a month, with their cat, and while they were married by this point and not much trouble anyone who has lived with more than one female knows what happens once a month ... 😱

Well I've been home for two weeks (or so) now... and I want to go back. Or on a cruise, cruise would be more relaxing I think. So come on airmiles! I need to boost those up so I can get a trip planned! Considering doing Universal/SeaWorld combo or one of those plus a cruise, or just a cruise... If I had lots of airmiles I'd consider doing an all inclusive I think.

Oh maybe that Wednesday only will come out with something to combine it with? I could do that, it's pay day so I'll have money for a little bit :)

Also, seeing as the new GE ride has been having some really short wait times (saw a post where someone got on in 10 minutes), I'm wondering if people are waiting for ride two, there are more hurricanes approaching I'm not keeping track of, or it's not doing as well as it could be and in that case maybe we'll get some good Canadian ticket deals coming up.

Also, seeing as the new GE ride has been having some really short wait times (saw a post where someone got on in 10 minutes), I'm wondering if people are waiting for ride two, there are more hurricanes approaching I'm not keeping track of, or it's not doing as well as it could be and in that case maybe we'll get some good Canadian ticket deals coming up.

I was thinking the same. Listened to Disunplugged on the weekend, attendence is way down (high price increases food/tickets/parking/resort prices, people holding off until GE second ride and WDW's 50th 2021) and expected recession coming??? Started before the hurricane although I'm sure this is also a factor. I'm expecting to hear a Canadian deal. BTW, podcast said Universal is way down as well (new Hagrid's ride a walk on as well).

I was thinking the same. Listened to Disunplugged on the weekend, attendence is way down (high price increases food/tickets/parking/resort prices, people holding off until GE second ride and WDW's 50th 2021) and expected recession coming??? Started before the hurricane although I'm sure this is also a factor. I'm expecting to hear a Canadian deal. BTW, podcast said Universal is way down as well (new Hagrid's ride a walk on as well).

I'd like to do a two week vacation, one week at Disney and a week at Universal/SeaWorld/Busch Gardens (because kiddo is determined to ride all the coasters there... I may need a sedative to get me on them though :) ). So if they come out with some good deals... I'm all on board. But I guess we have to wait and see.

We got a glimpse of GE, I mean we were there and it looks cool, but the one ride was still a long wait so we didn't do it, and the droid build is expensive, and the rest was cool and all, but I'm not sure what we were supposed to DO there. Wander around?

ok so I'm super happy about Rexall but, has anyone else looked at the coupon? The date on the site is August 18th but the coupon says 28th!

I'm gonna do an online chat to sort that out and once I have both coupons (fingers crossed Rexall has one up soon to stack) I'll create a post to have everything in one place before Wednesday rolls around.

Does anyone have a link for the Sept. 18 Rexall coupon, or can you steer me in the right direction? I don't see it on the Air Miles site... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!