Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Only got 300 AMs when 5 shops are clearly posted in my account.

Roots, HP, Bed Bath and Beyond, Well and Indigo.
Unfortunately i don't have a list of the different categories --- i can bet if you got stuck with a nasty agent they'd try and throw you under the bus for not having met that stupid part! I remember being ticked that most of my go-to stores were all lumped under "department"

I haven't received my Christmas in July today either. I only did 2 shops so 50 miles for me.

Donald -> It's been 9 years but we liked Ohana and Boma. Our recent visit in Aug/Sept we ate inside Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

Unfortunately i don't have a list of the different categories --- i can bet if you got stuck with a nasty agent they'd try and throw you under the bus for not having met that stupid part! I remember being ticked that most of my go-to stores were all lumped under "department"

Here is the list of categories ... https://forums.redflagdeals.com/air...rlaYnc2gkfnT7nYs39BSHFVVCf6RPAOYMI4#p31127993

Samantha on the online chat was also not helpful even though she admitted that I had satisfied all my categories. I am to check back next week, blah, blah blah.

Blue Friday question. Will Sobeys have chicken wings available in the morning, or will I need to wait until the afternoon for them?
I'm thinking it might be closer to 11:30 at the earliest before they have them. You never know, you might get lucky and they may be ready before that. I can pretty much guarantee they won't be ready for store opening.

You can copy & paste text into the CHAT conversation? I didn't know you could do that. How do you do it? What about photos? I'm thinking of receipt photos for proof.

Hi
I am not sure about photos I just highlight and copy paste the text from my July airmiles monthly list and it
worked,,I am not sure about photos but maybe it would work.
Mel

What about Mountain of Miles? What is the timeline there for miles posting? I did a large order on nike (2x) and I got those but I didnt get the 7x multiplier I won that day.

@Donald - my hero , what about using the gift cards you got for one of those after hours events, if there are any while you are there?

I'm heading to Safeway before work this morning and splitting my order up in two so I can get a Safeway shop as well under my daughter's card. I won't get the bonus, but I only need 289 more miles then I'll have enough to order my last 2 - 7 day park tickets. Then I'll switch back to cash miles!

Hi
I am not sure about photos I just highlight and copy paste the text from my July airmiles monthly list and it
worked,,I am not sure about photos but maybe it would work.
Mel

This is a great idea but a lot of unnecessary work. When I log into my account and go into the chat, they are able to see my entire account including all transactions. When I was on the chat last night, I just told them the dates of my transactions in July and she was able to look up all the details herself to verify. I didn’t have to provide much info in the chat screen.

Did my blue Friday at foodland . $110 for 485 miles . Doing my second in DS card when I get off at 2pm... love they expected me and asked if I wanted wings bc they had them and I could take them frozen if I wish , told them I’d be back at 2pm for my sons order and they are going to have them hot and ready for him.. sometimes I love being in a small town.
Still haven’t sat down to look at the Xmas in July fiasco . I know I expected the full amount and I think I kept receipts but finding them 5 days before vacay and what not it’s all a PITA
Happy blue Friday everyone.

Have a list for Blue Friday... DH plans to.stock up at the liquor store with the "$300/400 AM promo...
He is all excited, haha. At least if I send him to the liquor store he is happily able to rack up the AM without causing confusion as I count out my lists and items and totals for groceries!

Blue Friday question. Will Sobeys have chicken wings available in the morning, or will I need to wait until the afternoon for them?

This is probably too late for you but my sister went to Sobeys at about 8 this morning on my request specifically for chicken wings (lol). They didn't have any out but were totally happy to prepare some for her. She got 4 containers full and they said they would have made her more, if she wanted. :)

I too only received the 50 AMs for Christmas in July. As I recall, it should have been 500. Not even going to look it up until Monday and will do a chat on Tuesday if it’s still wrong. I figure that once Tuesday rolls around and all their people at chat are stuck fixing everything that was incorrectly posted, they will be only too happy to cooperate! At that point denials are futile, KWIM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts