Airmiles Armchair Chatter

What is the offer for Netflex GC's at Shell? I didn't see one.
Gift Cards
Offer valid November 4, 2019 through to January 5, 2020 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC, and NT (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles on your purchase of any of the following Gift Cards:  Canada Vanilla Visa $100, Sony Canada PS3 $50, HBC Canada $50, Google Play $50, Canada Netflix $30, Canada Uber $25, Cabela's Canada $50, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3M $49.99. Maximum of 5 transactions per day. Maximum 500 Miles per Collector Account for this offer. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for your Bonus Miles to be loaded to your collector account.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products

What is the offer for Netflex GC's at Shell? I didn't see one.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong....
20miles for a $30 card to a maximum of 500 miles per account. 5 transactions per day max.

There are a bunch of other cards that are also included but I think they are all $50 and higher. If you do a search of this thread it was discussed recently. That usually how I find stuff because I can’t find anything on the Shell site.

oops....I’m on my phone and it doesn’t always show me the last post...other wise I would have seen the above answer😵

Thanks for the visuals
Foodland here I come: Prime chicken.YEAH!!!
And I can use my Foodland STB coupon tooo!
Hugs
Mel
Ditto. Only problem is my freezer is full and I don't have much hope of thinning it out a little this week.....DH is sick and not eating much and youngest DD has shows every night this week so she's not home. The oldest DD comes home at midnight to sleep and that's about it.....can someone tell her that she's too old to be living with her parents.

BTW...don't forget the $5 coupons for the Prime Chicken

Ditto. Only problem is my freezer is full and I don't have much hope of thinning it out a little this week.....DH is sick and not eating much and youngest DD has shows every night this week so she's not home. The oldest DD comes home at midnight to sleep and that's about it.....can someone tell her that she's too old to be living with her parents.

BTW...don't forget the $5 coupons for the Prime Chicken

Home is where the heart is is what my kids try saying to me,,,,,hmmmm sooner or later (usually later) they do move along.
Hugs
Mel

Ok I have to agree. 30ish is definitely time to be moving on. My 22 year old has just started his first full time job. He's welcome to stay at home and build a bit of a nest egg before he moves out.

Pizza from Metro and wings from Sobeys. We've got a Grey Cup dinner.

Ok I have to agree. 30ish is definitely time to be moving on. My 22 year old has just started his first full time job. He's welcome to stay at home and build a bit of a nest egg before he moves out.

Pizza from Metro and wings from Sobeys. We've got a Grey Cup dinner.

22 is still young and I would want a son that age to stay home for a bit. My younger one is nearly 21 and constantly talks about moving out. Partially because she's irked about living at home this year instead of on campus. She had a falling out with the roommate last year and was left without a place to live at school this year. She has made me promise to kick her out by her 24th birthday if she hasn't already left. Funny how two kids raised in the same house by the same parents can be so different. My older one has worked full time since she graduated from college. She then a year later went back to university and worked full time while doing that. Since then she has kept moving up the ranks at work. She should have well over $100K saved up but I would be willing to bet that she has next to nothing. She has a pretty decent income but claims that she could never afford her own place. On that I call BS because we have lived on far less than she makes and that's a family of 4.

ETA: If I knew she was aggressively saving money and would have enough to buy a house I wouldn't care if she stayed 5 more years. I see all the stupid stuff that she buys which is why I figure she spends it all. She just spent over $1500 on a new phone when her old one was only 2 years old.

I have to tell you guys, we got back from Mexico Saturday night, I picked up a couple of StB booklets yesterday, and I've been kind of 'meh' about doing it. Not much motivation, feeling like I have to spend more to earn less, etc.

I just checked our home email that our 'main' AM card gets emails to - and guess what!? We got an email from Air Miles for the Round Up contest (Aug - Sept), and we won $500 in gift cards! I had to select 5 x $100 gift cards, so selected Safeway, Sobey's, Rexall, Lowe's and Global Pet Food. Just wait till I tell my DH - he likes to poke fun at my airmiles obsession hunting.

How freaking amazing is that!?
:dancer:

Last edited:
Thank you so much to everyone in this group. We are just wrapping up a Disney trip that would not have been possible without AM! 7 day WDW tickets. 1 day Park to Park UO tickets. Flights. Hotel. $200+ worth of Starbucks gift card to use for coffee & treats all week. Amazing! I will admit the Starbucks lines have been somewhat nightmare. One night we wanted a Starbucks on our way out of MK and there was a QUEUE in order to even get into the Starbucks inside lines. I guess everyone uses their Starbucks money at Disney LOL!

I have to tell you guys, we got back from Mexico Saturday night, I picked up a couple of StB boolets yesterday, and I've been kind of 'meh' about doing it. Not much motivation, feeling like I have to spend more to earn less, etc.

I just checked our home email that our 'main' AM card gets emails to - and guess what!? We got an email from Air Miles for the Round Up contest (Aug - Sept), and we won $500 in gift cards! I had to select 5 x $100 gift cards, so selected Safeway, Sobey's, Rexall, Lowe's and Global Pet Food. Just wait till I tell my DH - he likes to poke fun at my airmiles obsession hunting.

How freaking amazing is that!?
:dancer:
Congrats . So happy one of us won

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!