Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Has anyone done the Cash in 95AM get 30 AM bonus at Sobeys or Foodland. I was just curious to hear if the bonus AM showed up on your receipt.

I went to Foodland yesterday and cashed in 95AM but nothing other than the use of the 95AM, $10 off showed on the receipt. (easy enough to prove down the road) I was just wondering what others were seeing on their receipts.

K so I work on an Alzheimer’s unit and I swear I think it’s contagious . I read somewhere about a survey company that gives you airmiles I signed up did a few and today I see a bunch of airmiles deposited but now I can’t remember what site it was ha ha
Anyone ?

K so I work on an Alzheimer’s unit and I swear I think it’s contagious . I read somewhere about a survey company that gives you airmiles I signed up did a few and today I see a bunch of airmiles deposited but now I can’t remember what site it was ha ha
Anyone ?
LOL......I also work with people with Alzheimer's.....we constantly tease each other about the company that we keep and how things rub off. I've put in my request for the corner suite with the street view.

So I’ve been going back & forth over if I should use my AM for legoland California tickets or DIsneyland tickets. I finally re-did my calculations (for like, the 10th time), and even with the buy 1 adult get 1 kid free offer I have for legoland, it’s still a better return than Disney tickets. Plus I’m holding out a very faint hope that there will be a Disneyland ticket discount before November. These airmiles are burning a hole in my pocket lol!

Anyone ?
LOL......I also work with people with Alzheimer's.....we constantly tease each other about the company that we keep and how things rub off. I've put in my request for the corner suite with the street view.
You both are very special people. Thank you for all you do for your clients in their last years of life. Caregivers are special people but those who care for those with Dementia are a step above. Thank you.

Aww thank you .. I love it. It saddens me when they really decline but I get so much joy from seeing a glimpse of their old selves..
It def is hard work and then coming home to a little guy with special needs it’s repetitive and I may be taking a break soon

You both are very special people. Thank you for all you do for your clients in their last years of life. Caregivers are special people but those who care for those with Dementia are a step above. Thank you.

Fancy cat bowl for my Cat grand baby (Lady Grey) for Christmas......25 percent off
375 airmiles..............HappyAnyDay Promo.......

Ritzenhoff Porcelain Cat Food Bowl by Chung

1568509875255.png
Only the very best is good enough for a pet owner's little darling. The luxurious new feeding bowl is the perfect accessory for the discerning four-legged friend. Simply adorable for all kings and queens on four paws. This sophisticated new feeding bowl is also this season's must-have for all velvet-pawed divas and are a lovely way for sophisticats to enjoy their gourmet food in style. The ideal accessory for all cat lovers and luxury cats.

• Material: Highest quality porcelain
  • Anti-slip silicone ring on base
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Dimensions: 6 x 17cm

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Thanks.... I run my business within an LTC and the folks that are in the secured unit are my absolute favourite. We have a great group in there, I enjoy my time with them and I hope they enjoy their time with me. There are a ton of difficult moments but you have to have a sense of humour about it. I've been there nearly 15 years and don't think I could go back to the real world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!