DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
- Jun 28, 2000
Have a wonderful trip!I went to Rexall yesterday to use the StB coupon on my DD's account. DH needed his vitamins and I bought the Rexall brand so that I would get the extra 20 miles. Sure enough didn't I run out of the store and was half way home before I realized I didn't check my receipt. The coupon went through but I didn't get the miles for the vitamins. Oh well....I'll be more careful next time, going back isn't an option this time. I leave for WDW tomorrow so I'm up to my ears at the moment.
Thank you for those links. Now, I need to REMEMBER to use them!Time for the promised Rexall one-day-only coupon posting!
ONE DAY ONLY Bonus Offer Wednesday December 4thTo play this game for maximum miles for your buck follow these tips and you can turn every $50 transaction into 220 miles:
- All THREE bar codes MUST be scanned, none of them can be loaded to your card
- Politely ask the cashier to simply scan all coupons you have, let the system work it out.
- Coupons can be either printed or shown on a mobile device (this might be a good time to print them to be safe, lot of miles on the line!)
- Since the offers are almost identical, be really careful that you get 3 different codes scanned - it is obvious the actual coupons are different
- If a coupon has trouble scanning from your phone try turning up the brightness and zooming in so the bar code is larger You can even try getting them to type in the bar code number, that will also work
- You can use the coupons multiple times, so if you can make more than one $50 transaction, GO FOR IT **** worth noting that some stores carry M & M frozen food, maybe you can buy those!
- Depending on the store you might be able to use the survey coupon for $5.00 off when you spend $25.00 I would be careful with this though, is $5 worth the potential $$$ the Airmiles represents? Link for that is HER