Airmiles ALERT!! Current week's offers start on page 1148

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
I went to 4 Rexalls. Only one had one pair of slippers in the size that I wanted to buy. I wanted to buy 3 as Christmas gifts. Oh well, got 4 KIT lip masks instead. Plus candy canes and Rexall soap. I got some chocolates to treat myself. Used STB coupon and $5 survey coupon. They all stacked. It’s my first time visiting this Rexall. Never knew its existence. After scanning the two coupons, the cashier asked, “any more coupons or is that all?” Something like that. I wonder if I can try to stack more coupons at this store in the future. This one is closer to where my mom lives. It’s quite big and carries M&M meat products too.
:love:

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
Just got the 50 AM bonus from Rexall’s use 95 cash miles for 50 AM in September posted. I remember someone asked about it a while ago. Hope everyone’s miles got posted with no issue!

damo

Proud Redhead
I ordered something from them on black friday too and I still don't have it. Is there anything we can do to find out what's going on? It was supposed to be here by Dec 10.

Meanwhile, I ordered lash growth serum from Silly George in the US a week ago and I will likely get it Monday...
I sent an email and they re-sent the first order which was supposed to arrive yesterday but is still in transit.

I also sent an email for my second order that is missing and received a reply that the loss was "regrettable but rare" and to let them know how I wanted to proceed. I answered that email but have yet to get a response.

There is a live chat as well.

I am having an issue with Canada Post on another item not from Indigo. Left Toronto on December 3 heading for Creighton, Sk. Went to Winnipeg and then Regina, SK and then to Brandon, Manitoba and now back in Winnipeg. Geez.

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates