Airmiles Armchair Chatter

OT, new stuffed Mickey at the stores Limited Edition one with sequence. I dont collect so I did not pick up. BUT they said there is a Limited Edition Donald coming out Monday....
HMMM....wonder who might want that.
oooh in the Disney stores????? I'm gonna be in Toronto on Monday and it would be super easy to go to the Eaton Centre and rescue Donald!!!

Here's another quickie. I made a $100 purchase from Bed Bath and Beyond on Friday for the Black Friday bonus. The AM's are in my account now!.
Impressive. I don't even have the items yet.

29 Nov 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
BED BATH & BEYOND 1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20 +5
29 Nov 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
BED BATH & BEYOND 5X YOUR REWARD MILES +20
29 Nov 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
BED BATH & BEYOND 20X YOUR REWARD MILES +95

Well my husband can never remember to sign into Amazon through the AirMiles Shopping portal so he spent ~$600 on a camera... and didn't get the AM for it... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

At least we have enough points for Onyx status and are well on our way to tickets and possible a hotel package.

Son missed out on some Black Friday ones too, in his case I think it was the rush of getting it done before things sold out, which they did.

He has had this camera + accessories on his watch list for about 5 months now. And when Black Friday started, the inventory started flying out the door. He was able to order the 2nd to last one in stock ; hopefully it actually went through and they won't be contacting us on Monday to cancel...

OT since wenhad to rescue a dog so I could get Global pet foods for STB need to find out. Has anyone taken a small dog toDisney and used the pet hotel/boarding there

OT since wenhad to rescue a dog so I could get Global pet foods for STB need to find out. Has anyone taken a small dog toDisney and used the pet hotel/boarding there
I have thought about it. Watched several videos on it. Read lots of reviews. Never saw any negative comments so there was that. However I have always backed out. I just worry she will be lonely without anyone she actually knows. Plus I have a wonderful sister who moves in when we go away and it makes me feel more comfortable. Molly loves her, she gets spoiled. Now, having said all that, I wouldnt think twice about using them because of all the good reviews. Not cheap though.

I haven't because flying with my pup would just cost too much, and cause him too much stress and anxiety. I use Rover.com and found a pet sitter up the street from me so he's with someone, and he loves her dog, plus I get daily pictures.

See if you can find someone close to home who would love a visitor for a week or so. Failing that they do have services that will hook you up with someone who will take the dog in while you're away. Check with your vet, they may have suggestions for you. I would say bring him here but that's a bit of a drive for you.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I forgot to mention we do have a few family and friends we could leave him with. But we were thinkjng of bringing him with us sincr we were driving.

Head's up all my fellow Rexall hunters ..and those of you who will be shopping there because the StB coupon starts tomorrow .. it's looking like Wednesday will be a one-day-only double-coupon frenzy! I'll be in Toronto tomorrow but I'll keep my eyes open for the coupon from Rexall, I already have the one from Airmiles proper -- it's on their webpage listing the offers.

I'll create a post on Tuesday so we can all get the most miles out of our $$

Thanks for all the suggestions. I forgot to mention we do have a few family and friends we could leave him with. But we were thinkjng of bringing him with us sincr we were driving.

It can be tricky (although it's getting better) finding hotels that will allow you to check in with a dog (along the driving route). They also like to charge $50 or so extra for the dog to stay in the room with you. Then what do you do with the dog when you go in somewhere to eat enroute. If it's warm you'll get strange looks leaving him in the car.

Anyone else still waiting for the Rexall 50AM (for using 95Cash AM) Nov 1-3 to post. They said they should post within 30 days and that is tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter