Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Don't forget that today is the day for the spend $10 get 50 ams at Metro.
Aw darn - I just shopped there yesterday but I did have a spend $20 get 50 so I did earn that. Today if you shop and spend $10 you can get the 50 miles plus if you have cash miles you can cash in $10 and get another 30 bonus miles (well at least I have that offer , not sure if everyone has it)

Aw darn - I just shopped there yesterday but I did have a spend $20 get 50 so I did earn that. Today if you shop and spend $10 you can get the 50 miles plus if you have cash miles you can cash in $10 and get another 30 bonus miles (well at least I have that offer , not sure if everyone has it)
You have to opt on for the use $10 air miles cash get 30 bonus miles before shopping.

1711639606236.png

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer valid on March 28, 2024. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay. Opting in to the offer is required before using the AIR MILES Card at the time of purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Limit of one per Collector Number. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Please allow up to 120 days post-transaction for Bonus Miles to be awarded to your AIR MILES collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

Just back from doing my Metro and Costco shops. It is INSANE out there. With everything being closed tomorrow I should not have been surprised.

A thousand thanks gang, I found both offers and made a very quick trip down to the Metro to pick up lunch & a treat for hubby - a ham and cheese wrap, and a 2 pack of pecan butter tarts and it *cost* me $1.31. I had completely forgotten about the spend $10 offer and hadn't looked at the website for days - that offer for using cash miles wasn't in my app but I found it buried online.

I've really been running on auto-pilot the past couple of weeks while dealing with a couple of health scares, mammogram that required a couple of follow-up appointments and the knee cap that I fell on before we went to Florida still isn't better and it's looking like I managed to crack it. 1st one has come back with the all clear "sorry we freaked you out" but the knee cap requires an MRI & ultrasound now since the X-rays showed "insufficient details" for an accurate diagnosis.

I neglected to remember that it was lunch hour and our metro sits within walking distance of 2 high schools and the university housing, coupled with the mad panic "OMG the stores will be closed tomorrow, how will we survive" shopping so it was a ZOO complete with security guards at both the entrance and exit doors and the parking lot resembled a demolition derby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!