Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I’m looking at the spend $75 on beauty at rexall today as I need product .
Is there anything I can double dip with? I still am not great at this
You guys are the best xo
Sorry, not this week BUT looking at the flyer that starts tomorrow there seems to be a ton of "beauty-type" products that have miles as well. You won't come anywhere near the 200 miles though. We are due for a double-dip one-day-only coupon offer but I can't predict when that will happen - we've gone from once a month to two weeks in a row and then back to monthly, there is no "pattern"

Rexall ON Flyer
Rexall Western Flyer

MEGA off-topic here gang!

My question either got lost with my flyer update post yesterday or no one has any suggestions.

If money wasn't a consideration what's one place you would like to eat? Mom gave us gift cards for both our anniversary AND our birthdays (Nov 10th, 23rd & 25th respectively in case anyone cares :P ) so either going towards a nice meal OR some sweet souvenirs. No park locations and it should be a Disney owned location (meaning no DS or the Swolphin) because of my dietary restrictions. Only thing I'd say no to is Vic & Als --she didn't give us THAT much :rotfl2:

My question either got lost with my flyer update post yesterday or no one has any suggestions.

If money wasn't a consideration what's one place you would like to eat? Mom gave us gift cards for both our anniversary AND our birthdays (Nov 10th, 23rd & 25th respectively in case anyone cares :P ) so either going towards a nice meal OR some sweet souvenirs. No park locations and it should be a Disney owned location (meaning no DS or the Swolphin) because of my dietary restrictions. Only thing I'd say no to is Vic & Als --she didn't give us THAT much :rotfl2:

I've heard good things about California Grill in the Contemporary, and if you time it right, you can see the fireworks at MK. I believe if you eat earlier, they'll also let you back in to watch the fireworks if you show them your receipt.

My current favourite would be Boma at AKL but it's buffet and that might not be what you are looking for. If it was just dh and I, I'd likely pick Jiko, also AKL, but have never been there. Also love Cali Grill, been there a few times over the years.

Citrico’s in the GF.

top of my “to try” list this time is Homecoming in Disney Springs.

You could do a night at the Poly. Dinner at Kona Cafe and fireworks on the beach after (with a dole whip if that fits your food restrictions).

Or La Hacienda de San Angel if you like mexican. Book a table about 2 hours before the fireworks and request a window table. You might get lucky and have a view, and they pipe the music in so it’s really nice.

also, happy birthday happy birthday happy anniversary!

So no parks, no DS and no Swolphin...that doesn't leave much. It really depends on what kind of food you like. Already mentioned, and I agree are good, California Grill and Citrico's. If you like BBQ and want something fun and a little crazy...Whispering Canyon. Hard to get but Ohana is also good. Quiet and quaint...Grand Floridian Café. If you like steak houses....Yachtsman. You said no Swolphin but....Shula's is great. If you would like a dinner show...Hoop Dee Doo Revue is AWESOME and the food is very good. You could also do the Luau at the Poly which is good but not nearly as good as Hoop Dee Doo.

I only got 50 too. I’m currently on Chat and being forced to argue it.

This was for airmileshop transactions right? (Christmas In July Promo)
I just checked July in my account and I did 3 shops
1. Old Navy
2. Well.ca
3. Indigo
no miles posted yet for me.(should be 300 Airmiles)
My sons account posted 50 and I made 3 shops there,,(should be 300 Airmiles).
21 Nov 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
CHRISTMAS IN JULY+50

19 Jul 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
CHAPTERS.INDIGO.CA1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20+2
19 Jul 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
CHAPTERS.INDIGO.CATRIPLE REWARD MILES+4
19 Jul 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
WELL.CA1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20+2

13 Jul 19
YOURSHOPS.CA
OLD NAVY CANADA1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20+2

I think this was the transactions had to be in certain categories to qualify

Mel

Last edited:
Please come at her with “ don’t you know which group I belong to “ then pass in all our names as it sounds like we all will be calling
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: THANK YOU!!!! I totally needed that right now. I was about ready to punch her in her cyber face. I've got the missing miles now and ended up giving her the usual 'you guys need to get your act together...we are sick of fighting for the miles we have earned' speech. She responded back with 'Thanks...I'll pass that along'.

For those that go on Chat …..HANG UP IF YOU GET MARIE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!