Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Voted . I really have never felt more unsure of who to choose even after watching , listening and reading ..it was a tough one
I’m thinking about venturing over to the PC thread. I stopped collecting months ago but with this drought I may start up again??
any if you guys over there too?
Yes come max both programs

Voted . I really have never felt more unsure of who to choose even after watching , listening and reading ..it was a tough one
I’m thinking about venturing over to the PC thread. I stopped collecting months ago but with this drought I may start up again??
any if you guys over there too?

I don't have a Rexall close to me to max out on AM...so I get the bulk of my AM from Safeway and Shell. I max out what I can for PC Optimum. Come on over...we are just as friendly ::yes::

I usually keep good records, but can't remember if this one shop I did on July 12 was for the Christmas in July promo. It was thru AMS and then Dell for 10X AM. I bought a laptop for my son for university and figure it should net me 780 AM between regular AM and bonus. Does this sound right? I do have it listed as having to wait until Nov. 25 for AM to post. If it is C in July, then technically I can call now. I haven't received anything from that shop.
Sorry i let this slip past me! Not really sure how much your laptop cost but the 780 miles sounds about right to me?

Yes, the date for those miles directly related to the computer should have posted by September 25th at the latest and you can go ahead and contact them. HOWEVER, since they will only show up on your account directly from Airmiles with no reference to the fact that you should have earned them thru the airmiles shop portal they won't trigger the full Christmas in July bonus. That means yet another chat with them that will involve telling them every single transaction you completed (one more time!) before they'll credit your account. I'm in the same boat but only missing 35 miles so I'm waiting to say myself a tiny bit of stress!!!

Rexall on smartcanucks, this Friday to Sunday, 100 am or $15 giftcard when you spend $50.

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435232-rexall-gta-oct-25-31-a-canada/#post7012170
It seems to me like they are all playing around with a cash reward instead of AM at the moment. If you are in the habit of using AM Cash to collect your AM and you regularly redeem those miles and put the savings aside into an account (savings or GC) these GC deals can be a good return. $15GC is the equivalent of 142AM Cash and you get to take advantage of the weekend deals.

I'm working AM these days from both sides. Cashing in my AM Cash when it's advantageous and putting it aside (savings account or GC) for later spending on a holiday.

Hi
Do you guys think there is a chance that the universal studios buy 2 get three days tickets will be extended? The current ones expire in December and we are going in February.

Has anyone seen this yet?? Looks like it started yesterday. Every Air Mile reward mile you collect from eligible purchases at participating Partners count as an entry into our Vacay AnyDay contest. Oct 21 - Nov 13

10 prizes of 50,000 reward miles to be won.

Oh, hey - base miles only. Not bonus miles. :( AM reward miles from Air Miles credit cards are also excluded.

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Splash?splashId=24700114&changeLocale=en_CA

Has anyone seen this yet?? Looks like it started yesterday. Every Air Mile reward mile you collect from eligible purchases at participating Partners count as an entry into our Vacay AnyDay contest. Oct 21 - Nov 13

10 prizes of 50,000 reward miles to be won.

Oh, hey - base miles only. Not bonus miles. :( AM reward miles from Air Miles credit cards are also excluded.

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Splash?splashId=24700114&changeLocale=en_CA

My turn!! My Turn!! My turn!!!....I never win these contests,,
I'd love a bunch of extra airmiles!!!!!!
Hugs
Mel

Sorry i let this slip past me! Not really sure how much your laptop cost but the 780 miles sounds about right to me?

Yes, the date for those miles directly related to the computer should have posted by September 25th at the latest and you can go ahead and contact them. HOWEVER, since they will only show up on your account directly from Airmiles with no reference to the fact that you should have earned them thru the airmiles shop portal they won't trigger the full Christmas in July bonus. That means yet another chat with them that will involve telling them every single transaction you completed (one more time!) before they'll credit your account. I'm in the same boat but only missing 35 miles so I'm waiting to say myself a tiny bit of stress!!!

Sorry, I should have updated this. I contacted AM and they credited me the 780 AM. Now I'm just waiting to find out if anyone has a $-value on the 6050AM flex tickets. I'd love to think it's between $500-600, but the previous tickets were worth more in the summer and they were only worth $469 I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!