Airlines...Tickets, What would you do?

I fly out of Midway. Check first thing on Tuesday mornings for your flight. They usually have the flights cheaper then.

$87 one way isn't too bad. I usually wait until the tix are under $80 one way to book. However, you are flying on a Friday, AND you are not flexible with your dates. So, I'm not sure if you should hold out for something cheaper. I probably would, but then, I'm always very flexible with my dates.

I also noticed that SWA summer flights are a bit higher in price.

I remember it was just a few years ago when we were able to get a last minute flight (3 days before) to Orlando for $42!!!! We'll never see that again!

I fly out of Midway. Check first thing on Tuesday mornings for your flight. They usually have the flights cheaper then.

$87 one way isn't too bad. I usually wait until the tix are under $80 one way to book. However, you are flying on a Friday, AND you are not flexible with your dates. So, I'm not sure if you should hold out for something cheaper. I probably would, but then, I'm always very flexible with my dates.

I also noticed that SWA summer flights are a bit higher in price.

I remember it was just a few years ago when we were able to get a last minute flight (3 days before) to Orlando for $42!!!! We'll never see that again!

42?? I would LOVE that, but I wouldn't be able to wait that long to book either, I guess I just don't know if I am looking too early...or late??

I can be flexible with my dates as long as it saves (enough) money...factoring in a night in a hotel...

I always check the airline sites directly, but have generally found expedia to be cheaper.

Looks like I will be waiting until Tuesday...and booking when I see soemthing "cheap".
Thanks SO much everyone!

Thank you so much for the advice!!

I chacked Rockford they only fly on Thursday and Saturdays...and only into Sanford (sp) Airport where there is no magical experss...

I was looking at changing dates, but it would cost ma night hotel as the Dasney dates are pretty much set...

You don't think it is too early to book now?

I should book ASAP???

how about Milwaukee airport?

I know it may be a drive for you,but look at flights from Indianapolis Indiana? I live in Hammond IN and the difference in flying from Indy and Chicago is large.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter