airline tickets

lovin diz

DIS Veteran
I think we are going to go to take a trip to colorado springs. :banana: I do not like to fly, it scares me to death, however, we are starting to travel a bit more and my husband is wanting to fly. needless to say i know nothing about how to get "cheap Flights". We usually use priceline for our hotel and are very satisfied--however does anyone know how good they are with airfare? Or, is going to an airlines website better? We will probably be going the first of August 2007. Thanks for your help!

I fly out of KC and the cheapest place for me to buy airdare is Southwest or Airtran. If you don't already have ding on your computer you may want to install it. Ding has great rates if Southwest flys out of your area.

I think the one thing I learned here was to book each way seperately. I would have booked round trips otherwise. But I saved money by going Southwest on the way there and Delta on the way back. I also used farecast.com to gage if it was a good time to buy or to wait a bit longer.

May1st-5th Toledo/cinc To Colorado Springs 146per Person Round Trip On Travelocity Just Keep Looking Around They Are All Good But When You Find A Flight Book It They Change Constantly Same Flight Now 880 Per Person

Consider Kayak.com, Mobissimo.com and Sidestep.com. Not all carriers are listed, but these do alotta homework for you.

We use Southwest, I have the ding on my computer so I can get the cheapest fares fast. We will go Delta if they have lower fares, It's who every will get me there the cheapest. We do the booking ourselves.

You might also check prices into Denver - the airport is a little over an hour to Colorado Springs and a very easy drive. The big carriers into Denver are Frontier and United, and Southwest has enough of a presence there to keep prices relatively reasonable from what I see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter