Airline ticket designs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedspad

Mouseketeer
I have been searching the boards for a "fake" airline ticket in a Disney design that I could print out but have had no luck. I looked at one thread but for some reason the pictures don't come thru on my computer. I just wanted something I could print out for Christmas as that is part of the family's Christmas present. Any suggestions??:idea:

I will look thru my folder to see who designed mine for this last trip. It's a great design...

In case it can't be found, I made these for a friend's destination wedding and modified it for Disney.

BoardingPass.gif

and here is an envelope modified.

envelope.gif

Love the tickets!! Would you be able to personalize them for our family trip? We are giving the trip to the kids for XMas and would love to us this to announce the trip! :worship::worship:

Trip Dates - January 24- 28, 2010
Passengers - Kiley, Matthew, Reed, Mommy, Daddy
Family - Rutland
Origin - Gaithersburg, MD

Thank you!! :yay::yay:

These ARE great! A nice way to start a trip scrapbook. If you are available to personalize one more, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Trip dates: February 13-20, 2010
Name on Ticket: Emma Chandler
City of Origin: Detroit, Michigan (DTT)
Passenger Receipt 1 of 3
Seat: 7E

Now you may have started something....

If possible..I would love to have them for my parents 50th anniversary..the family is getting tickets as part of their xmas gift.

Let me know if you can modify. If not I will try to do my own...THESE are great.

Lisa and Denis - 50 Magical Years together!

The trip is June 5 - 15th 2010.

Passengers:

Brittany Magee
Joe Magee
J.D. Magee
Dawn Gill
Stacey Magee
Kara Magee
Lisa Magee
Denis Magee

Thanks, I think that will work. I knew somebody on here would have what I was looking for.:banana:

Love the tickets!! Would you be able to personalize them for our family trip? We are giving the trip to the kids for XMas and would love to us this to announce the trip! :worship::worship:

Trip Dates - January 24- 28, 2010
Passengers - Kiley, Matthew, Reed, Mommy, Daddy
Family - Rutland
Origin - Gaithersburg, MD

Thank you!! :yay::yay:

Kiley.gif

Matthew.gif

Reed.gif

Mommy.gif

Daddy.gif

Rutland-1.gif

These ARE great! A nice way to start a trip scrapbook. If you are available to personalize one more, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Trip dates: February 13-20, 2010
Name on Ticket: Emma Chandler
City of Origin: Detroit, Michigan (DTT)
Passenger Receipt 1 of 3
Seat: 7E

Emma-2.gif

Chandler.gif

Now you may have started something....

If possible..I would love to have them for my parents 50th anniversary..the family is getting tickets as part of their xmas gift.

Let me know if you can modify. If not I will try to do my own...THESE are great.

Lisa and Denis - 50 Magical Years together!

The trip is June 5 - 15th 2010.

Passengers:

Brittany Magee
Joe Magee
J.D. Magee
Dawn Gill
Stacey Magee
Kara Magee
Lisa Magee
Denis Magee

Brittany.gif

Joe.gif

JD.gif

Dawn.gif

Stacey.gif

Karen.gif

Lisa.gif

Denis.gif

lisadenis.gif

Awesome thanks...

There were two names that just had a type.....no hurry to fix

Stacey (i think it has a d instead of C)

Kara instead of Karen..

Thanks again!!

Thank you SSSOOO much!!! These are awesome!!
We are going to have the kids follow clues on Christmas morning and the final clue will lead to these tickets...they are going to love them!
Thank you so much for your generosity! :thumbsup2
Robyn

In case it can't be found, I made these for a friend's destination wedding and modified it for Disney.

BoardingPass.gif

and here is an envelope modified.

envelope.gif

Hi:
I :love: your designs...Can you make for my family?
We celebrate my DD fifth Birthday..is a surprise

Passenger: Beda,Ramon,Nataly
Family: Mercado
origin: Puerto Rico
date: March 7-9 2010
Thank you very much!!:dance3:

These designs are Great!!!! Do you have blank tickets and holders for Walt Disney World and Disneyland. We are planning trips to both this year but just do not know when, so if we can get blank copies then we can personalize them when we have everything confirmed.

Thanks for such a wonderful design

Would you be willing to change these up a little and make them for a cruise? It would be fun to give them out when I tell them about the cruise. ;)
Let me know!
Thanks!!

I will look thru my folder to see who designed mine for this last trip. It's a great design...

Hey Marilyn................ I think I did yours!!! :goodvibes

Anyway - I have some as well, but Jay's are much "cuter" than mine!!!! :thumbsup2

Hello. Could I get a ticket for Ryker Zilafro May 19-26, 2010
Flying from Indianapolis to Orlando.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter