Airline Seating Question?

jaci-h

If you feel psycho dad needs a frozen coke over hi
We just got our airline tickets booked for our honeymoon trip (we were waiting on a paycheck) :cool1:

Our trip is August 15 - 19.... so yeah, we booked pretty late. So its understandable that we couldn't get seats together on the flight from DFW to MCO.

We are flying American Airlines. Should we ask about seating changes when we check in? Is it a long shot?

I understand we may not get to sit together and I won't throw a fit... the flight is perfect & early so we can max our time at the parks the first day!

Any thoughts/tips?

We just got our airline tickets booked for our honeymoon trip (we were waiting on a paycheck) :cool1:

Our trip is August 15 - 19.... so yeah, we booked pretty late. So its understandable that we couldn't get seats together on the flight from DFW to MCO.

We are flying American Airlines. Should we ask about seating changes when we check in? Is it a long shot?

I understand we may not get to sit together and I won't throw a fit... the flight is perfect & early so we can max our time at the parks the first day!

Any thoughts/tips?

I would check-in online 24 hours before. Sometimes seats open up at that point.

Definitely check in early online and look at seat map then, but also ask at the gate as often others ask to move around and they may be able to help you sit together.

Thank you! This is the first time I've flown without my parents or someone booking the ticket for me!! It's a learning curve. Thanks for your help :cool1:

Sign up online for an AAdvantage frequent flyer account and you can log in to check seat availability now. Sometimes you can find seats together then. There's no harm in checking back occasionally between now and your travel date either. Otherwise, definitely do as the PP suggested and check in 24 hours in advance and look for seats then; you also can ask again at the gate to see if there have been seats released for the gate agent to allocate. Might as well mention that it's your honeymoon. Even American gate agents sometimes have hearts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter