Airline reservation times?

Tine731

DIS Veteran
What is the earliest I shoud book my return flight on the day we get off the boat?:confused3

I am pretty sure DCL says 12:30, many Diser's will go as early as 11:00. Just depends on how much stress you want that morning....

I am pretty sure DCL says 12:30, many Diser's will go as early as 11:00. Just depends on how much stress you want that morning....
Disney does say nothing before 12:30 pm. Others have made earlier. We barely made 12:35 (all due to security delays at the airport), so if I were to do that trip again I would probably be more comfortable with nothing before 1 pm myself.
We HAD planned on a leisurely lunch at the airport, but we literally walked onto our flight after clearing security. Thankfully we had a flight change in Dallas, so we could grab food there (thank god for McDonalds in the airport)

What is the earliest I shoud book my return flight on the day we get off the boat?
Personally, I wouldn't book before 12:30. We have twice experienced lengthy delays disembarking when passport control or customs did not clear the ship.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter