airbrush make-up

marywdw

Mouseketeer
Hi all!
I've booked Beaute Speciale for hair and make-up for my wedding. My sister was in a wedding a few months ago and they used airbrush make-up...I see they list it - has anyone done this??? :confused3 My sister loved it. Has anyone had Beaute Speciale do this?? FYI: Ana isn't coming:sad2: - she's unavailable and one of her assistants is coming - not sure if that makes a difference! Thanks!!!!:goodvibes

Never thought about doing Airbrush Makeup... May I ask how much do they charge for Make-up... I need some one to do my girls makeup???

Here is the pricing info. they sent me:

Make-up is $50
Airbrush make-up is $75
Eyes only - $30
Hair is $65

I've heard good things about them here and so far, they've responded very quickly to any questions I've e-mailed them!:goodvibes

I am also interested to see if anyone has had the makeup done by her. I also booked them (yesterday to be exact) because of the great recs from this board!

My sister is in cosmetolgy and says that her prices are cheap compared to what they should be because she actually comes out to your room. Just thought youd like to know...

I love the wedding hairstyles on her page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter