Air with Disney Package

MerryFlora

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at some flights on Continental. The Disney Pkg has the same flights for the exact same $. Is there any reason I should not book thru Disney? The advantage I see is being able to use the 0% w/my Disney Visa, and it would be under my Travel Guard ins for no additional fee.

My main concern is seat assignment so I called to ask, they automatically place your party together and you can call the airline directly to change assignments. I am a complusive double checker, I like to go and look at my flights frequently, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this then. Sounds like I would have to call, which is a pain.

Anyone have experience with this?

I booked my air through Disney for my Disney Cruise. I said never again! They charged me $1800.00 for a party of 4 for the air. I could have done it on my own for half. We also had two flights instead of one and we spent the whole day traveling. For us it would have cost extra to change flights and some of our seats weren't together. We almost didn't make our cruise because Disney books your air for the same day you sail. So I would for sure consider booking your own air.

The first two years I booked everything directly through Disney for the land/sea package. Both times I got flights with one stop with long layovers.

Now I book my own flights. As the PP stated, you have more control over your flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter