Air Tran/Magical Express Pilot Program

Sugardimples

DIS Veteran
Does anyone understand the Air Tran/Magical Express Pilot Program? Does it mean that only guests staying at the designated hotels can take advantage of checking in at the Resort? Or can you pre-register at one of the designated resorts and use the service from a non-designated resort?

We'll be staying at Pop and I can't figure out it we'll be able to take advantage of the pilot program.

Thanks!

I'd just ask at the RAC desk at POP. The pilot program could wind up being rolled out before an official announcement.

I don't know if you can just go to another resort but do you really want to spend the money for a cab? That's the only way to get your luggage to another resort. POP will store your luggage, the storage room is in the same place where the DME bus picks up.

I wouldn't go to a different resort with my bags, if that's what was required. I'm just wondering how the pilot program will work. If it doesn't work at Pop, I'll just transport my own bags, same as always.

subscribing for the interest as we might use airtran for our next trip, curious to see what info comes out.

Could someone point me to the place I can find out more about this pilot program? I'm flying Airtran in Jan. and am very interested in the details. Thanks!

Sugardimples said:
Does anyone understand the Air Tran/Magical Express Pilot Program? Does it mean that only guests staying at the designated hotels can take advantage of checking in at the Resort? Or can you pre-register at one of the designated resorts and use the service from a non-designated resort?

We'll be staying at Pop and I can't figure out it we'll be able to take advantage of the pilot program.

Thanks!

This is perfect timing for us as we are staying at BC and our return flight is with AirTran.

TazFan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!