air mattress at dolphin?

dismom3

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried using a twin size air mattress at the dolphin? There's 5 of us, and I figured it would be much more economical to just bring an air mattress for one of the kids. Is this allowed at this hotel?

Sure, we use our twin aerobed all of the time. No problem. I usually lean it up against the wall before we leave in the morning so housekeeping can vacuum.

Just the question I was thinking about!

We'll have 2 rooms with 5 each and 2 rooms with 4. Even in the 4 person rooms, there will be teenage cousins sharing a bed, which will probably mean one or the other will opt to sleep on the floor. (Share a bed???? Not a teenager!)
Glad to hear they are used to having air mattresses in the rooms. Is the best place to put it between the beds, or on the side somewhere? I'd hate to step on someone in the middle of the night!

One additional question....Do all the rooms in the Dolphin have the minifridge, or just certain ones? If we can get away with not bringing a cooler, it'll save a lot of room in the van for the drive down.

Thanks
Lynn

We have used an airbed at the Dolphn on all of our stays there(4). We put ours on the far end of the room. We also pac a soft cooler to use. The room cooler wasn't cold enough.

We love the Dolphn and you wll too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!