Air Canada Cancellations

cutie_dinokun

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow Canadians! I’m wondering if there are any of you who’s flight has been cancelled by Air Canada as of yesterday? The news said they will be withdrawing a lot of flights because they cannot meet the demands. We are leaving for Orlando next Tuesday and our return flight is on July 11. Our return flight is no longer available for booking online however my status isn’t showing cancelled. I’m so worried right now 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫. Just wondering if there’s anyone out there who is going through the same thing?

It's at least something that AirCanada put out a list of changes. Does anyone know if Westjet did a similar list? I can't find one.

So we are 2 weeks out from travel, providing daughter gets passport,,ugh,,,and checking flight status as well...all our flights that we have booked,,,are not bookable right now,,there are seats still available when I look at the assigned seat chart,,but maybe they are full and people just did not pre pay seating,,,but I cant see that much....crossing fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter