Ain't Nobody Got Time For That - Yucky Neighbors! (1/3)

Great update! :)

Glad you are still here, I know it's taking a while!

Loving the updates! Read all 19 pages today. What can I can it has been snowing for the last five days with another 6 -12 inches tomorrow and -13 actual air temps.

You are on fire!!! We have been in the negatives all week as well. Today it was -9 with the wind chill and felt warm :rotfl2:

Thanks for commenting and joining in!

Love, love, love the Jammitors! My daughters thought they were great and asked them to sign their autograph books.

We stop for them every time we see them!

I can't believe that people would be so careless as to break the clearly stated rules and then leave evidence of doing so. I'm not a fan of cigarette smoke. Otherwise, it looks like you guys were having a blast! If you only had one day to experience Flower and Garden Festival, what would be your must dos?

No comment about the scratch off and cigarette butt. Well, I do have a comment, but I don't want to offend anyone. :rolleyes1

Gotta love the Jammitors! Their show is awesome!

I'm just joining in from the October 2014 facebook group; going to go back and read EVERYTHING so it might be awhile before I post again, but just wanted to say HI!

Finally all caught up. Disney kind of keeps me from getting on the dis as much. I haven't seen Star Wars either. In fact when talking to be about the big hairy thing in it Tim referred to it as the giant doggy, because he knew that was the only way is know what he was talking about

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter