Aimee & Brent's Dream Wedding~09/17/11 Castaway Cay~Update Wedding

Can we get a small sneak peak pic????

Wedding.jpg

You look beautiful!!! Cannot wait to hear all about your wedding!

Mom, thanks for the 'sneak peek'

Hi! Quick update to let you know we are back safe and sound.

I will work on my Trip Report in the next few days!

Welcome Back! I am glad you are home safe and sound AND MARRIED!!! :cheer2: Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Thanks all! I have been slowly uploading pictures and will be working on my Trip Report tonight (while catching up on tv shows).

Side note: I finally sent Brent the link to my PJ and let him read everything. His reactions to what I say about him are funny. You should have seen his face when he read "Brent hearts Phil Collins" :rotfl2:

In your Pic you look so pretty and happy. Congratulations. I do think I saw you in your wedding rushing pass as I was getting towels from our stateroom host. I cabin was 6136, I believe you were a couple doors up I saw your door magnets, nice. Congratulations again.

So as already stated we are back. My overall experience was good, but I was disappointed with a few things. If you don't want to read negative thoughts, I'll tell you right now to not read my report (but we had positives too, no worries).

Day 0 ~ Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Packing! As anyone who actually knows me (in the real world) can tell you, I notoriously overpack and pack last minute.

The added bonus we had here is we needed to ensure all the wedding stuff made it on the cruise with us. I knew I wanted to take the wedding dress on the plane with me (NO WAY WAS I CHECKING IT!!!!) but I had not decided whether to carry it in the garment bag (which would be bulky and annoying) or roll it and put it in a carry-on roller suitcase. I decided to roll it. Which terrified me. But I figured they pressed it on the cruise, and I didn't want to struggle with it.

As pictured below, the dogs wanted to come with us... The wedding dress is in the little blue suitcase. Side note: These are only my bags. Brent had two and a backpack also.

100_0121.jpg

Oreo wanted to come too, he actually packed himself.

OreoSuitcase.jpg

My mom and stepdad took a pre-wedding vacation, so we were watching their house and pets too. It felt like a lot going on, but I actually felt more organized than I normally do when I pack. I don't make lists, but on the trip itself I don't think we ended up forgetting anything.

At the last minute Brent grabbed the First Aid Kit we got as at my Bachelorette Party/Shower. While we had no real injuries, it came it handy for the blisters you ultimately get at Disney.

We had a very early flight on Wednesday, and I don't think we slept at all that night. Just completely excited about everything. (And last minute wedding stress). Our pets (we also have another cat not pictured) knew something was up, so they didn't let us sleep much either.

Aimee sweetie - Wonderful photos and a great start to your TR!!! More please!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter