Ahoy, Kids! Scrap the Summer Plans...We're Sailing with Mickey to Alaska! (Upd 9/8)

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely TR! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, looking at all the pics and all the tips about booking excursions on our own. We are going in June on the Wonder to Alaska and i started reading these TR's now to get an good idea of what to expect. While i am enjoying them, i am also realizing how agonizingly long the wait is :rotfl: I guess its one way of organizing everything beforehand.

I had one question, is it walking distance from the Fairmont hotel to Canada place, especially with all the luggage or is it a taxi-drive?

TIA

You are going to have an amazing trip!

I'm not sure about the Fairmont. We stayed at a Hilton property near the airport and drove in to the port.

I really enjoyed your trip report! I'll be in Alaska this summer on my honeymoon. I can't wait! We've both decided it is a necessity that we cuddle sled dog puppies. :)

Also reading along with your newest WDW trip report.

I really enjoyed your trip report! I'll be in Alaska this summer on my honeymoon. I can't wait! We've both decided it is a necessity that we cuddle sled dog puppies. :)

Also reading along with your newest WDW trip report.

Congratulations! What a wonderful honeymoon trip! Cuddling with those dogs was my DD's favorite part of the trip. I hope you have an amazing time, and thanks for joining me for the WDW trip report, too!

Thank you for the TR! We are headed to Alaska in June, and I'd already picked the same excursions (helicopter ride and whale watching tour). My girls are 11, so very similar ages.

Thank you for the TR! We are headed to Alaska in June, and I'd already picked the same excursions (helicopter ride and whale watching tour). My girls are 11, so very similar ages.

Thanks for reading! You are going to have an AMAZING time!

We are headed to Alaska on the June 2nd sailing. My dd will be 11 in August. Which sailing are you guys going on?

Halfway through your trip report, I called and booked the June 23rd cruise! Your trip report was very convincing :thumbsup2

We had originally planned for a pre-senior year trip to Aulani for our son, but a relocation and unsold house in VA nixed that plan. BUT I had all my saved DVC points, and this actually turned out to be the cheapest cash outlay vacation I could use them on, lol! Not the most efficient use of points, but at this time, it worked for us!:cool1:

Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Halfway through your trip report, I called and booked the June 23rd cruise! Your trip report was very convincing :thumbsup2

We had originally planned for a pre-senior year trip to Aulani for our son, but a relocation and unsold house in VA nixed that plan. BUT I had all my saved DVC points, and this actually turned out to be the cheapest cash outlay vacation I could use them on, lol! Not the most efficient use of points, but at this time, it worked for us!:cool1:

Thanks for sharing your adventure!

You won't be sorry! It was a wonderful trip. I'll let Disney know they owe me a kickback. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter