AHHH! The boards are driving me insane!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
:badpc: What in the world is wrong with this thing? Did Alex play with the boards when he was enjoying his margariettas at the DIS Meet the other day?? :confused3 I have basically given up trying to open any post and I have my doubts that I'll be able to get thread posted without being "timed out". :guilty:

It's working ok for me right now. It seems a little slow when I try to reply to a thread.

OK-I just got a server too busy notice trying to reply to this thread. :rotfl2:

s.......l.........o......w........comes and goes, I'm going to get off for a while, it will hardly let me open things up. I have no patience today! :rolleyes:

:badpc:

It's been driving me insane too. I try to open a thread...and I wait, and wait and wait - till I go do something and by the time I come back it's opened. Posting has been extremely slow as well. :badpc:

OMG! I can't get anything to post or open a thread without a lag long enough for me to take a shower, get dressed and make dinner before something shows up....if it shows up! We need a 'smilie' for pulling our hair out....that would get used ALOT by me!! **UGH**

Today seems better than yesterday. I am very picky as to which threads to post on. Time is valuable!

I hope it gets better soon.

This morning it was great and then about 10:00 a.m. it starts. It was so bad 30 minutes ago, that I couldn't even open a post.

I guess I should be grateful that it's at least allowed me to post within 20 min.! :flower: It's like I'm afraid to push the 'submit' button!!! :rolleyes:

OK.............here goes...................................

Now....all of a sudden.....the boards have broken free and it is smooth again! What the heck.....??? :confused3

I noticed that too! :flower: Hey Alex, are the margariettas wearing off? ;)

I am in the same boat as the rest of you. After hitting the submit button I can do a ton of work and than come back and it finally posted. Atleast I am getting more work done than normal. :teeth:

Flying for me, but only on the cb... :confused3 other places don't work as well...

I have a trip to plan and this intermittent slow stuff is driving me nuts. It's hardly worth my time to try to post or open anything on the travel boards but I keep chugging along.

It's not too bad for me today, but yesterday it was awful. I ended up just giving up.

They seem to be OK at 3 AM but yesterday when i was on about 11
they were awful and i have a cable modem couldn't even imagine on dial up

so Alex I know your working on it but do you know what the problem is yet??????

I thought it was just me.

Gave up last night trying to post ~ It was just taking sooooooo long. :rolleyes:

I gave up on it and quit last night. I thought it was my PC. Nothing significant came up in scans. Thought it must be because Alex was away. ;)

I thought it was my computer or something. Glad to hear it's not! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter