Ahhh! Big letdown. Our trip had to be shortened to one day. Please help me.

BTW I hope someone can verify that shopping pass idea. I've never done it, but I heard about it here on the DIS.
I can verify it because I did last December. The shopping pass is only ONE hour!!!! I had to go to two different shops both on Main Street, and made it out with about 10 minutes to spare because the line in one of the shops was pretty long. Fortunately, guest services had called ahead to Disneyana and they had pulled the big fig I was buying, so it was ready and waiting for me.

When you get back to the window where you got the shopping pass, they will ask to see the receipt for what you bought. So, you might be able to fit one ride in depending on the lines, but you're taking a big chance that you'll get everything done in an hour.

The shopping pass is perfect for buying something last minute that you changed your mind about or just wanted to buy right before you left like me, but it's not really going to help you get some rides in.

Remember that the Main Street stores stay open one hour after the rest of the park closes for shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!