Ah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
People are mad at me bc the SM room code is only one use only! Three ppl are mad at me! How am I supposed to know it is only one use then code is dead?!

Aren't most park cards one use only? You do mean the High School Musical one, right?

Ok... let's see.. SM=Space Mountain I believe.... And all park cards are one time use ONLY.

Peacefully said:
Aren't most park cards one use only? You do mean the High School Musical one, right?
no the Space Mountain. CpnJackSperrow offered it. But he said code doesn't work!

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Ok... let's see.. SM=Space Mountain I believe.... And all park cards are one time use ONLY.
I didn't know it was a park card! :sad2: NOW PPL ARE MAD AT ME FOR NOT KNOWING IT!!

honestly, you have been here a while, if the code was multiuse, dont you think it would have been posted already and they wouldnt have needed to trade you for it?

mtlhddoc2 said:
honestly, you have been here a while, if the code was multiuse, dont you think it would have been posted already and they wouldnt have needed to trade you for it?
I never got ANY codes from ppl. from Dis.. though....

Oh my gosh as someone else said, you have been here a WHILE. I think you would know it is a one time use code so dont accuse us for acussing you.

!! I Am Sorry If Rip Ppl Off! There! Please Mods Close This Thread!
I Know I Have Been Here A While But I Never Go On The Code Threads! So Stop And Leave Me Alone!

Sorry, I don't know the abbreviations for everything yet. hehe
Is Space Mountain the one you can/could cheat and get it really easy? With the circle in the middle?

StitchfansJr said:
!! I Am Sorry If Rip Ppl Off! There! Please Mods Close This Thread!
I Know I Have Been Here A While But I Never Go On The Code Threads! So Stop And Leave Me Alone!

This is really horrible. My dear DIS friends, we do not need to crush StitchfansJr with mean text. I'd say you should close this too, Mods. Thanks! :confused3

Please don't ban me! I don't want to get ban bc I didn't know that it was one time only! :sad2:

The majority of codes are single use only. All multi-use codes are listed in the sticky at the top of the boards and trading for them is not necessary since they are already posted.

Sorry if you were confused about codes. If you already traded with other members, it would only be fair for you to return what they gave for the already used code. ( if you haven't already done so) :)

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter