AGLET – We're Gonna Tour The World Together! Updated 11/9!!!

We enjoyed our stay at POFQ. Having the boat ride to DTD was a nice perk. We were very lucky in our room location, as we got a room right next to the main building on the ground floor. It took us every bit of one minute to get to the food court.

Is it okay to share pictures for those who have not stayed at French Quarter? If not, let me know, and I will t

girlsdisneytripoct09068.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09073.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09079.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09080.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09083.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09084.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09085.jpg

This was our corner room.

girlsdisneytripoct09098.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09216.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09218.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09219.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09221.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09222.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09223.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09224.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09225.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09234.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09238.jpg

We enjoyed our stay at POFQ. Having the boat ride to DTD was a nice perk. We were very lucky in our room location, as we got a room right next to the main building on the ground floor. It took us every bit of one minute to get to the food court.

Is it okay to share pictures for those who have not stayed at French Quarter? If not, let me know, and I will t

girlsdisneytripoct09068.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09073.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09079.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09080.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09083.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09084.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09085.jpg

This was our corner room.

girlsdisneytripoct09098.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09216.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09218.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09219.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09221.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09222.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09223.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09224.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09225.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09234.jpg

girlsdisneytripoct09238.jpg

Thanks for sharing your great POFQ pictures MeMom!! They are always welcome here!! :goodvibes I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay there (those masks in the dining hall look a little bit creepy, but I just won't look up! :laughing:)

POFQ is really very atmospheric... and I read somewhere considered to be the most romantic moderate...:lovestruc

Btw... isn't that wedding planning trip coming up...popcorn::

Hi there!

I've read your TR and thought I would come out of hiding to say Hi and congratulations on your engagement :love: I love the idea of a disney wedding and can't wait to read about your plans! :woohoo: Your TR was wonderful and I loved the dining reviews! We are going on Christmas day and can not wait :cheer2:

POFQ is really very atmospheric... and I read somewhere considered to be the most romantic moderate...:lovestruc

Btw... isn't that wedding planning trip coming up...popcorn::

It does look really pretty - I'm looking forward to seeing it in person!!

Hahaha yes, it is!! :yay:

Hi there!

I've read your TR and thought I would come out of hiding to say Hi and congratulations on your engagement :love: I love the idea of a disney wedding and can't wait to read about your plans! :woohoo: Your TR was wonderful and I loved the dining reviews! We are going on Christmas day and can not wait :cheer2:

Welcome!!! Glad to have you here!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! Have a wonderful time on your Christmas trip, that sounds like so much fun!!

FYI - Just got back and as of Thursday, the Patisserie was open!

Yay!!!! Thanks for the report back!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Sara,

I thought I remembered you being a Jersey girl... I hope that you and Wingnut take care and aren't too impacted by Sandy...(Philly here...:eek:) Be safe...

Being trapped in the house is good for weding planning...:thumbsup2

Just a quick update to say that we are back from Disney!!! While we did have a wonderful and truly magical time, this trip was definitely a bit different for us, between the wedding planning and the stress of hurricane Sandy before (would we be able to go??) and during (would we be able to get back??) the trip.

Most common conversation had in Disney:

CM: Where are you guys from?
Us: New Jersey.
CM: Oh ok! ...Oh. How's your home???
Us: Um...hopefully okay!

Thankfully, yes, we did return to everything in good shape, but we are definitely one of the luckier ones from our state. I hope all of you from the Northeast did alright in the storm as well!!! :goodvibes

But really, our trip was awesome! And I will report all about it...soon.

And I know I am EXTREMELY far behind in all of your reports, and will attempt to catch up soon! (If you would like to slack off on updating for a little bit, I know I'd appreciate it :rotfl: )

Welcome back! Glad to hear that everything was OK for you! We were OK in our part of CT also, but seeing how bad the damage was elsewhere makes me feel really lucky!

Can't wait to hear all the wedding planning details!

Welcome back!! :cheer2: Can't wait to hear all about your latest trip. I stayed at POFQ couple times and it is really nice.

Glad you guys fared well with the storm. It came through our area too but we didn't get any damage to speak of, some areas up closer to Lake Ontario had some flooding and other damage but on the whole we were lucky.

Welcome back! Wow, that must have been a weird stressor during the trip. I'm glad everything ended up okay though! Can't wait to hear about it!

Glad all was well at home. My brother finally moved back to his house today near Battery Park. Can't wait to hear about your wedding plans.

Just a quick update to say that we are back from Disney!!!

Thankfully, yes, we did return to everything in good shape, but we are definitely one of the luckier ones from our state.

But really, our trip was awesome! And I will report all about it...soon.

So glad all is well with you and your property. You are blessed. I know there is another front on its way for late this week. I sure hope those people without power get it back before it hits.

Welcome home and glad to hear you did good in the hurricane. We did too.

Will you do another tr for this trip?

Welcome home!!! So glad to hear that your home was found to be in good condition upon arrival. I think that is always a fear of mine...to come home and find something horrible has happened. (and I never have a reason to worry)

Can't wait for the TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter