AGLET – We're Gonna Tour The World Together! Updated 11/9!!!

Welcome home! Glad you returned to everything safe and you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

I'm VERY excited to hear about your trip! Sounds like it was an interesting one for sure, especially with the hurricane! Glad to hear your house is okay! :goodvibes

Welcome home!! I am glad your home was okay! I understand stress during your trip as our home in CO was evacuated due to a wildfire while we were in WDW!

And as for the slacking?!? Well I waited over a week to get started on my TR... I feel bad slacking anymore!! Plus I don't want to forget everything! lol.

I feel like I haven't "seen" you in forever, between my trip and your trip. I'm so glad you guys had a great trip and I am even happier that your house/apartment/dwelling was not damaged by the storm. Obviously you did not have to come home and throw out all the spoiled food in your freezer. That's a relief.

Looking forward to hearing all about the wedding planning trip!

So glad that you and Wingnut are safe and sound! Can't wait to hear about the planning trip.

Welcome back!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. So happy to hear the storm didnt impact you too much. :)

It's good to hear that your trip went well despite the fact that it was a different kind of trip. It's even better to hear that you came home to a home that wasn't affected by the storm.

Welcome Home!!!

Glad your home was safe from Sandy!

Can't wait to hear about your trip :D

Welcome back! Glad to hear that everything was OK for you! We were OK in our part of CT also, but seeing how bad the damage was elsewhere makes me feel really lucky!

Can't wait to hear all the wedding planning details!

Thank you!!! I'm glad to hear you did ok too!!!

I'm glad you guys got back safe and that everything at home is okay for you with the hurricane.

Thanks!!!

Welcome back!! :cheer2: Can't wait to hear all about your latest trip. I stayed at POFQ couple times and it is really nice.

Glad you guys fared well with the storm. It came through our area too but we didn't get any damage to speak of, some areas up closer to Lake Ontario had some flooding and other damage but on the whole we were lucky.

Thanks!!! I'm glad to hear you didn't have damage from the storm either!

Welcome back! Wow, that must have been a weird stressor during the trip. I'm glad everything ended up okay though! Can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks!!! It really was strange and stressful!

Glad all was well at home. My brother finally moved back to his house today near Battery Park. Can't wait to hear about your wedding plans.

Thank you!!! Oh wow, this storm really was so powerful!

Glad to hear you're home safe and sound to a whole home! Can't wait to hear more about the plans!

Thanks!!

So glad all is well with you and your property. You are blessed. I know there is another front on its way for late this week. I sure hope those people without power get it back before it hits.

Thank you!!! Yes, there is a Noreaster heading our way now!!! :headache: I hope so too!

Welcome home and glad to hear you did good in the hurricane. We did too.

Will you do another tr for this trip?

Thanks!!! I'm glad to hear you did well too!

Yes, of course!!

Glad you made it through the hurricane ok, welcome back! :cool1: Can't wait for the new TR!

Thanks!!!

Glad everything is OK at your house !! Can't wait to read about your trip !!

Thanks!!!

Welcome home!!! So glad to hear that your home was found to be in good condition upon arrival. I think that is always a fear of mine...to come home and find something horrible has happened. (and I never have a reason to worry)

Can't wait for the TR!!!

Thanks!!! Ugh, it was not a good feeling throughout the week, but we were relieved that everything was alright at home!!

Welcome home! I am glad you had a great trip and that everything was fine when you returned! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!

Welcome home! Glad you returned to everything safe and you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thank you!!!

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding plans!

It must have been stressful being so far away from home while Sandy hit!

Thank you!!! It was stressful, definitely!!

I'm VERY excited to hear about your trip! Sounds like it was an interesting one for sure, especially with the hurricane! Glad to hear your house is okay! :goodvibes

Thank you!!!

Welcome home!! I am glad your home was okay! I understand stress during your trip as our home in CO was evacuated due to a wildfire while we were in WDW!

And as for the slacking?!? Well I waited over a week to get started on my TR... I feel bad slacking anymore!! Plus I don't want to forget everything! lol.

Thanks!!! Oh no, that's definitely stressful too!!

I'm hoping to get started soon, probably in the next few days!!

I feel like I haven't "seen" you in forever, between my trip and your trip. I'm so glad you guys had a great trip and I am even happier that your house/apartment/dwelling was not damaged by the storm. Obviously you did not have to come home and throw out all the spoiled food in your freezer. That's a relief.

Looking forward to hearing all about the wedding planning trip!

I know what you mean!!! It has been awhile!!!

Thanks!!! Actually we did need to throw away all of our refrigerated/frozen foods, it was obvious the power was out for awhile when we were gone, but was back on when we got back. (I once read a tip to put a bean or a penny or something on top of one of the ice cubes in your ice cube tray, and then if it's submerged, then the power went out and the ice melted that much. Our bean was pretty far down in the tray when we got home lol.)

So glad that you and Wingnut are safe and sound! Can't wait to hear about the planning trip.

Thanks!!

Welcome back! Glad that you were able to return home and that the storm didn't harm your house!

Thank you!!!

Welcome back!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. So happy to hear the storm didnt impact you too much. :)

Thanks!!!

It's good to hear that your trip went well despite the fact that it was a different kind of trip. It's even better to hear that you came home to a home that wasn't affected by the storm.

Thank you1!!

Welcome Home!!!

Glad your home was safe from Sandy!

Can't wait to hear about your trip :D

Thanks!!!

So happy that all was well at your house...:goodvibes

Sending well wishes to the Garden State... hoping recovery is swift...

Look forward to the details of your trip...:goodvibes

So happy that all was well at your house...:goodvibes

Sending well wishes to the Garden State... hoping recovery is swift...

Look forward to the details of your trip...:goodvibes

Thanks!!! Yes, I hope so too!!

Are you covered in snow right now? I read that someone (can't remember Facebook or DIS) is getting six inches wherever they are. :cold:

We only got around 2-3 inches, it wasn't too bad here, thankfully!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter