Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by gigi from canada, Dec 4, 2012.

1. gigi from canada

gigi from canada Mouseketeer

Can anyone give insight what Country is the most fun to do? I have 2 girls ages 7 and 9. First time at Disney.

2. AuroraRosesMom

AuroraRosesMom Yes, they named her after the dawn...

My daughter just did Mexico and Norway. Mexico was a little cramped and noisy at the time, which made it slightly more challenging to not be in people's way, and to be able to hear the instructions. I can't really say which she enjoyed more though. She had fun at both countries! :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. conan979

conan979 Earning My Ears

My kids, 9 and 6, love Germany the best. Lots of interaction, objects moving and Doofenschmiirtz gets chased by a girl with a hammer on the clock outside.

5. Pumbaa7287

Pumbaa7287 I am the great Stone Dragon!

We had a lot of fun in the UK, especially at the end, the last effect was really cool, and well hidden, it was actually a challenge to find, and kept it from getting overcrowded and ruining the surprise.

6. Safari Queen

Safari Queen Now 14 miles from my happy place.

I would say that the UK and Japan were the most fun for us.

7. ktlm

ktlm DIS Veteran

We did them all on our trip a couple of weeks ago. Be aware that once you do one, they might be begging for more. DH was as bad as DD. I kept having to tell him to be quiet and let DD do it instead of doing it himself. He was having too much fun with it! They were all a big hit with DD. Germany was probably the favorite. France and UK had some really neat stuff too.

8. davedmaine

davedmaine DIS Veteran

My son's least favorites are Mexico and Norway -- a little too cramped..

9. Chief Powhatan

Chief Powhatan Mouseketeer

We did France, Norway and Japan - they all were pretty awesome, but France was our favorite.

10. rhanson77

rhanson77 Earning My Ears

On my last trip with my kids, we did UK, France, Mexico, and Norway. I agree that Mexico was crowded, but they enjoyed it. France was our favorite. UK and Norway were a little confusing.

This is addicting for adults, just as much as for children! But it is worth doing. It's a great way to notice things in countries that you would just pass over, plus it keeps the kids entertained when there is not a whole lot for them to do in some of these countries.

11. showers2flowers

showers2flowers Mouseketeer

We did Norway, Japan, and UK. Agree that Norway was really crowded and difficult to maneuver. Japan was also crowded, but didn't feel quite as cramped; really cool effects in that one. We liked the mission in the UK the best, though--nice set up and not so crowded. The CMs in the UK seemed more likely to 'play along' as well.

12. trina830

trina830 Earning My Ears

In December 2016, we did Mexico, Germany, Japan and France. They were all fun, but I liked France the best. There is a neat CM interaction there. We had a hard time finding one of the spots in Japan (at night).

I'm surprised more people don't do Agent P. In each country, it seemed like we were the only group playing the game. It made Epcot more fun for my 4 year old (and the adults really enjoyed it too).

13. looking4themouse2

looking4themouse2 Earning My Ears

I'm so excited to do this my DF's DS has already started talking about it. Do you think it will keep my DD entertained at 3 or well she will be 4 at the end of our trip?

14. trina830

trina830 Earning My Ears

The app does require some reading, so a 3-4yo will need assistance. My DD was about 4.5 and she really liked it.

looking4themouse2 likes this.
  15. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Waiting for Pandora with Eager Anticipation!

We are adults and we loved it. Wished we had more time to do more of it. Oh well, next time. We also do Sorcerers of the MK.

looking4themouse2 likes this.