Afternoon Tea on Oahu experiences

wishiwasindisneyjen

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done an afternoon tea at Moana Surfrider or the Halekulani? They both look excellent but I'd love to hear some reviews if anyone has done either of these.

:thanks:

There was a trip report a few years back in the DVC section that included an afternoon tea. I will see if I can find it...

My daughter had her 1st birthday tea party at the Veranda at Moana Surfrider, so we got to sample everything on their tea menu. The setting and ambiance are top notch but the food is just ok. Their Sunset and Royal teas are delicious and can be purchased at various gift and gourmet stores around the island.

The food at Halekulani is far superior. The ambiance is nice, but it doesn't have the charm of the Moana.

There's also the Kahala Hotel which would be my last choice of the three. It's served right next to the valet drop off/pick up area - strange!

If you're interested in trying an Asian style tea and dim sum you might be interested in Yauatcha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter