After PS's are made, how do you get confirmation?

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
After Ps's are made over the phone, does Disney send you any kind of confirmation in the mail?

I am not at my 90 days yet, but just wondering in advance.

They will give you a confirmation number over the phone. That is all you need

Yes. I rang a second time and rechecked my CRT PS. He just asked for the number, as will the podium staff apparantly.

Of course, with the CRT booking I later had $30 taken from my credit card as a deposit too.

When you check-in at your resort you can ask them for a printout of all your PS's. It is important to give them the same phone number each time incase of a typo. I had it happen to me once. My last name starts with a R and went in as a P so the CM could not find it by using my name but found it with the phone number and she called Dining and had them make the correction for me.

Lori

Originally posted by Lori-n-NY
When you check-in at your resort you can ask them for a printout of all your PS's.
Is this possible at the Dolphin and Swan too?

You may want to call a week or two before you leave. I called to confirm all my PS last year before we left and low and behold found out somehow my Chef Mickeys PS for our first night at been cancelled. :earseek: Needless to say, I was not a happy camper...especially when our original PS was for 6 and they told me there were no more open tables for our party of 4 until 9pm.

I realize mistakes happen but this one really burned me up. Luckily I kept trying several times a day for a few days.. and a few days later they must have opened up a lot of time slots because I was able to get the exact same time back.

I'm not sure about the Swan and Dolphin being albe to pull up your PS's and give you a printout.

Give Swan a call and see if they can if not you might want to spend a few minutes one afternoon with Dining and confirm your ps's. (I say afternoon only because many people hit the 90 day window every morning and want certain hard-to-get PS and dining might be busy.)

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter