After 63 minutes on a long distance call...

loribell

DIS Veteran
I find out that the CM didn't get our rooms and tickets right! :earseek:

I knew I was trying to do to much for himopn such a busy day. I was trying to reserve rooms and tickets for our magical gathering. Told him several times how many rooms we needed and he gave us one to few, but three adults in one room making, put 4 reservations under my cousins name and no telling what else. I was coming in earlier than the rest and my room is cheaper!

I think I may just have to let this one cancel then call back and reserve one room at a time then call after I have them all booked to set up our magical gathering info.

I really didn't want to let the poor guy know it was all messed up.

Lori

Thanks for the number. I have had it before but couldn't find it. And since I have 30 minutes of free long distance on our home phone every month and we never use it I figured I would just call the regular number. I would have never believed that I would be on the phone for that long!

Thanks again,
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter