Affordable embroidered/personalized baby blanket

JennCa

DIS Veteran
My brother and his wife just had a baby and I want to send them a baby blanket with their daughters name on it. I don't sew and see them on line for $50 for the chanille ones. Has anyone bought these any cheaper anywhere else? Any thoughts?

Jenn

My brother and his wife just had a baby and I want to send them a baby blanket with their daughters name on it. I don't sew and see them on line for $50 for the chanille ones. Has anyone bought these any cheaper anywhere else? Any thoughts?

Jenn

QVC has LOVELY blankets that they personalize. I have given SEVERAL as gifts, though never as an actual baby gift. But I think that a Throw for baby and mom is just as lovely.

Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS AUNT!!
ADDED: if you put in "personalized throw" in their search area you'll see them all, several to choose from!

I love the one I got for my son last year when he was born from Pottery Barn kids....it's SO soft and it's his favorite now that he's almost 15 months! I think they are about $35, but so worth it, it's held up against lots of abuse and washings! Congrats Auntie!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter