Affordable Car Rental From Tampa Airport?

pokee99

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has rented from TPA before. Soooo expensive with all the surcharges and everything - maybe it's better to rent from a nearby hotel that has the car rental place there, or a rental nearby a local hotel?

Also, just wondering if anyone has some good codes. Our dates are June 28 - July 9, 2013. So far finding that Entertainment book e-codes offer the best discounts I can find.

Thanks in advance!

I booked a Camry though Enterprise last year for Dec 29-31 and paid $100 total with taxes. I booked it through my WorkPerks and it was the best deal I found at the time. It as ver convenient, actually I liked the TPA airport better than MCO and would choose to fly out of TPA if I had the choice.

I booked a Camry though Enterprise last year for Dec 29-31 and paid $100 total with taxes. I booked it through my WorkPerks and it was the best deal I found at the time. It as ver convenient, actually I liked the TPA airport better than MCO and would choose to fly out of TPA if I had the choice.

Good to know! I find that flights are easier to find to TPA than MCO, as well - at least from connection points out west! Thanks!

Try the Budget BCD X474200 code mentioned numerous times here on these boards. It is a public Travelocity code that seems to have been used successfully for several years. We will be using this for a mini van rental on our upcoming Dec. 22 to Jan 6 trip (total for the two weeks is $524.91 tax incl). We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, but spending Christmas with family in Boca Raton. We decided to get family to pick us up at the airport and get a vehicle from an off airport location. We saved about $110.00 doing it this way so definitely try to get a rental off airport if you are able to swing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter