AFC Championship game

Leannea

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if there is a place in DW where one could watch the AFC championship game on 1/20 besides the ESPN complex. I have planned doing MK that day and would love to see a bit of the game without traveling too far with the kids.

Which resort are you staying in? I was at the Port Orleans Riverside last month. And the lounge there was an excellent place to watch the Pats/Texans game. And everyone that was in the lounge was there to watch the game. Even met a cool Saints fan there.

I was faced with same thing for Indy ravens game. I went back to resort since it was 1:00 game kid and wife got a nap in. Since we won there wasn't much screaming involved. But i did find that the little bar next to chef mickeys to be a nice spot with a tv and drinks. They will have game on for sure. And it's the first monorail stop when u leave mk. Hope this helps

We have watched sports from the lounge at Poly before. Fairly big bar too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!