Status
Not open for further replies.

You beat me too it ;)

Gotta procrastinate on my summer coursework somehow ;)

Another look at the Osceola Parkway work for DHS, with work also continuing across the way near WWOS entrance:

DBfT5N3XUAAu61n.jpg

What's up with the stage? Is Galaxy Far, Far Away going far, far away permanently? I must have missed this announcement.

saw on the rumor thread which was ported from the main star wards thread:

"Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away will be dark through June 15, returning on June 16. When it returns, it will use new mobile performance stages for the performance of the show. The stages will be put in place each morning and removed from the park after the final performance of Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away each evening. This will allow more space for guests to view both projection shows."

It is insane to think about the scope of both of these projects for Hollywood Studios.

When comparing the construction of Star Wars Land from Disneyland to Hollywood Studios. It just feels like the 'Battle of the first Order' attraction is so much bigger. That or the queue is positioned different or maybe it is just the vantage point. This is taken from a further distance then the parking garage at Disneyland.

It will be interesting what Hollywood Studios will look like for the 50th anniversary in 2021.

It is insane to think about the scope of both of these projects for Hollywood Studios.

When comparing the construction of Star Wars Land from Disneyland to Hollywood Studios. It just feels like the 'Battle of the first Order' attraction is so much bigger. That or the queue is positioned different or maybe it is just the vantage point. This is taken from a further distance then the parking garage at Disneyland.

It will be interesting what Hollywood Studios will look like for the 50th anniversary in 2021.

It is just the vantage point, both are identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter