Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions-
Do we know if the concrete work on the north side of the Hollywood Studio's Skyliner station is part of the entrance/exit to the station, or related to something else?

And, did they seriously take the time, effort, and money to put a Solo billboard up on the back of GMR/Mickey's Runaway Railway just for people like us? Cause that can't be seen by any guest anywhere...just construction workers/imagineers and people taking aerial photography.
Can you point out exactly which part you are talking about? You have the new bus loop in the parking lot area as well as a staging area for the Skyliner there.

Yes they have been changing those billboards in back there. It is weird nonetheless.

Yeah,
I guess it could be part of the bus loops, but it's a bit away from the main area they are working on. It's this picture here.
e62e9772-e16d-4127-ab10-ec446f3fc159-jpeg.326427

I didn’t notice that before. Looks like a wall of sorts.

That's what I thought too. Maybe it is a short wall and will support some sort of canopy over it? Maybe they are moving the car drop off (and MinnieVan) to this area eventually?

That's what I thought too. Maybe it is a short wall and will support some sort of canopy over it? Maybe they are moving the car drop off (and MinnieVan) to this area eventually?
Possibly. I’m interested to see.

Trying to compare the TRON concept artwork, to the aerial images to the new red paving. Does it appear that the train will run under Tron? I can't see how it would not based on the concept artwork.

And, did they seriously take the time, effort, and money to put a Solo billboard up on the back of GMR/Mickey's Runaway Railway just for people like us? Cause that can't be seen by any guest anywhere...just construction workers/imagineers and people taking aerial photography.
They took the time, effort and money to put that Billboard there because it can absolutely be seen from within the park, and when GE opens, it will be seen by a lot more Guests.

They took the time, effort and money to put that Billboard there because it can absolutely be seen from within the park, and when GE opens, it will be seen by a lot more Guests.
Actually it shouldn't be seen at all from inside SWGE. You will have the fully grown in berm hiding that billboard. The whole point of SWGE is taking you away from the existing world and putting you in a new one.

Actually it shouldn't be seen at all from inside SWGE. You will have the fully grown in berm hiding that billboard. The whole point of SWGE is taking you away from the existing world and putting you in a new one.
When GE opens, anyone at the GE entrance at Grand Ave. will be able to see it.

Time will tell, but this is the view right now from outside the entrance.

enhance

I didn't realize you could see it from this angle. My bad. Still questionably worth it, but not my money.
I also wouldn't be surprised if eventually they fix up this area, so this is more themed... but it's a low priority right now.

I also wouldn't be surprised if eventually they fix up this area, so this is more themed.
Below is a wider view of that area. Not sure what they can fix up as everything there is either new or has been refurbished. It's actually one of the smoking areas.

Like all Flood Gates at WDW and because that's how service vehicles enter and exit onstage after and before park opening, nothing can be permanently placed directly in front of or behind the gate. I believe what you see now is probably the the way it will remain.

enhance

Aliens

00457B1A-31D7-4D63-B47D-97338E3D7586.jpeg

Guardians

C628BAFC-4936-474A-BCFC-239588BC805E.jpeg AAFF1BE4-C62B-48E6-AB21-C788EF7E4740.jpeg

Mysterious plot behind World Showcase

66A326F5-9FD9-45D0-BBBF-30BD6893964E.jpeg

Guardians

D0FB3A3A-E522-4210-8224-3D8049C6898D.jpeg

Ratatouille

3368A983-F424-42CB-9574-A8A4C3DB40B1.jpeg

Skyliner at Epcot

B4285B18-61A1-4E9D-BAAD-ED61C759DDE5.jpeg

Caribbean Beach

74632436-80CE-44F0-B91B-A9FCF08F18ED.jpeg 795A3849-1139-4A6B-8B4F-FBE82ABDA7C1.jpeg

Coronado Springs

1A515B51-1F2D-4FD3-A6C9-A95BE32DD633.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter